UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC Guild (I P)

Sean Connery

Wanderer
Re: IDOC Guild (I P)

Hi, Been playing on this server on and off for about 3 years, All I do is pvp, looking for a good trustworthy guild to do idoc's or pvp I meet all the requirements, AIM:shawnrconners

I can have any character you need.

Blueberry Pie

Sorceror

;) James, why did i get kicked out from IP :) was is cuz of that inccident in brit bank and our war between the guilds? ;)

actually man noobs kicked about half the people when animal quit. animal man moved to spain for a year or so. noobs kicked anyone he didnt know. ill add you back if you like man we been doing alot of idocs lately. im now the gm by the way.

xCrackheadx

Wanderer

howdy i'm the original fruit SKiTTLeS looking for a guild because solo'ing on this game is more retarded then a bag full of retards. You know me from UDO I was V for Vendetta's friend, yup. aim is genericnameihave

Maas

Squire

i was talking to tony perkins in i p was wondering what recruitment
my icq is 302329364 i can make any template needed fast...im new to this shard

Zerakule

Wanderer

I'm interested in joining. Been on UOG for about 2 years, I was in a small private guild, I just recently rejoined.
I haven't done many IDOCs, but I understand the way they work, & the times.
Aim: ShynGatu

namlamina

Sorceror

Yo, this is Animal Man from Spain. Just checkin in to see how shit is going. Robbie, shut the fuck up. SHeep is not Lamb of God. I'm still workin on getting internet in my piso (apartment), but its a long fuckin process. So I'm on shitty wifis here in bars and cafes and shit. So Sheep, talk to onthestreets I hooked him up with some old stuff i used to own... Good to see I P is still around and alive.

namlamina;1755766 said:
Yo, this is Animal Man from Spain. Just checkin in to see how shit is going. Robbie, shut the fuck up. SHeep is not Lamb of God. I'm still workin on getting internet in my piso (apartment), but its a long fuckin process. So I'm on shitty wifis here in bars and cafes and shit. So Sheep, talk to onthestreets I hooked him up with some old stuff i used to own... Good to see I P is still around and alive.

i like the mixed up letters spelling out animal man. haha but yea good to hear from you again. nate said he had talked to you once or twice. try and get on aim at some point maybe ill catch you on.

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

Guild still recruiting at all? My aim is uotaylor9, just got back onto the server. Played for about 6 months about three years ago.. did mostly faction PvP, quit due to my two friends quitting and having no one to role with.

Vertica34;1757924 said:
What kind of char's can join?

really anything you want. we highly encourage you to be 7x and a mage for the most part. mostly because as an idocing guild youll do alot of recalling and gating around. but we allow you to put in as many chars as you like once you been accepted into guild and it can be pks or not. dexxers are welcome as well. a few of the newer guys and girls in the guild are dexxers.

Stormcast

Sorceror

Hi , just got my comp working ,I use to be with the guild when it first started ( I guess its under new owneship), just wondering if I could get another guild invite since am back.

i cant edit the original post but from here on out the recruitment process goes as. you find idocs and greatlies show a guildy if they feel they can trust you after a week or 2 and they think you will contribute to the guild ill add you. basicly youll need someone in the guild to vouche for you. so dont aim me asking to get in without having ever done an idoc or without anyone knowing who you are. and green thumb what was your IP char i may remember him.

namlamina

Sorceror

I'm BAAAACK Sheep! Got my internet in my apartment today! But my ping is pretty fuckin horrible cuz im in spain...

namlamina;1763096 said:
I'm BAAAACK Sheep! Got my internet in my apartment today! But my ping is pretty fuckin horrible cuz im in spain...

shit who cares it beats not being on at all. as soon as i get home ill hook you up and give you regs, kegs, and some mils.