UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC Guild (I P)

Stormcast

Sorceror
Re: IDOC Guild (I P)

Dr Purple Thumb was my Blue alchy stun
Ze Pequeno My red-
Check Page 3 on this Post you will see how farr back am from =)

Stormcast;1766657 said:
Dr Purple Thumb was my Blue alchy stun
Ze Pequeno My red-
Check Page 3 on this Post you will see how farr back am from =)

Ill Aim you today when i get off work.

Iddio

Page

Like the title says im looking to join a large guild that utilizes all aspects of UO.. I played UO from 97-01 on Catskills. After playing almost every MMO on the market today and seeing the total failure of skill required, i decided to come back to the one game that never let me down ;] . I'm all setup and dont need handouts, im simply looking to roll with more then myself in the field.. I have (2) 7x Stun Mages, Tamer/Peace, and im working on a Dexer/Alchy.. Im loyal to any guild who shows the same respect. If you are recruiting please AIM me @ UOHGamer

-Jr

Lagg Master

Sorceror

A new guild called DIE has been made to help people get into I P
This guild will allow you to meet I P members, work with them at idocs, and show us how well we work together
Here is a link to the new Guild
Code:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/guild-recruitment/173440-idoc-guild-i-p-intro-guild.html

Lagg Master;1775207 said:
A new guild called DIE has been made to help people get into I P
This guild will allow you to meet I P members, work with them at idocs, and show us how well we work together
Here is a link to the new Guild
Code:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/guild-recruitment/173440-idoc-guild-i-p-intro-guild.html

im approving this. basicly a way to better maintain our guild.