UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC

Ajani

Page
So a friend watched a IDOC that was Demolishion Pending for hours last night and when it finally fell the Items that were in the house did not fall. There was a Commudity Deed Box and a Bag the Box had 12k stones and then bag had like 36 stones. I paged GMs and GM John responded say "I don't believe you." Can someone explain? We want answers!

@Eos @Selene

I will make this thread in every section if that what it takes to get answers

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
So a friend watched a IDOC that was Demolishion Pending for hours last night and when it finally fell the Items that were in the house did not fall. There was a Commudity Deed Box and a Bag the Box had 12k stones and then bag had like 36 stones. I paged GMs and GM John responded say "I don't believe you." Can someone explain? We want answers!

@Eos @Selene

I will make this thread in every section if that what it takes to get answers
Are you sure a stealther had not grab the item?

They could grab and hold on to the box till its clear to drop

Bama

Bug Huntress
Hard to move a 12K stone box without anyone seeing it move is why I asked about the weight of the box

Ajani

Page
Hard to move a 12K stone box without anyone seeing it move is why I asked about the weight of the box
I know but the thing is it never hit the ground the house fell and nothing dropped when there was items inside

april0395

Sorceror
Magic making things disappear?! She's a witch, burn her!

War_master

Sorceror

gm john probably took it, if staff dont answer, nothing disappear... one day something disappear and there is staff online...this smell heresy

Last edited: