UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC

Whatever98

Squire
why are you camping a demolition pending house anyway... isn't there basically no timer on them? just falls when the vendors decay?

maybe they were like "well it's not gonna fall for 4 months.. i'll give this guy a break so he can leave and do other shit"

im not 100% how demolition pending works tbh, but it is something which could do with changing if it works how i think it does. i remember camping an idoc for like 2 days one time, like 30 people there, then it just goes 'demolition pending' and everyone was like 'aawww maaan' and just left..

silvertiger

Knight
Did either of you guys try relogging? The client is buggy and sometimes doesn't recognize that a house has fallen. Other times only part of the house will fall leaving walls and floors.

april0395

Sorceror
why are you camping a demolition pending house anyway... isn't there basically no timer on them? just falls when the vendors decay?

maybe they were like "well it's not gonna fall for 4 months.. i'll give this guy a break so he can leave and do other shit"

im not 100% how demolition pending works tbh, but it is something which could do with changing if it works how i think it does. i remember camping an idoc for like 2 days one time, like 30 people there, then it just goes 'demolition pending' and everyone was like 'aawww maaan' and just left..
I might be wrong, it's been a while since I sat at a demo pending house, but the vendors that were on the house will go to the house sign once their contract runs out, and when you single click the house sign, it will say "reclaim vendor goods" or something like that, and it will show the amount of time left that the owner of the vendor has to collect their junk.

Whatever98

Squire
yeah that's for a normal one, but i think when a house idocs and falls; if there is a player vendor rented there, then the house will go to DP and not fall until the rented vendor either gets emptied or decays.

the vendor stuff should then really be on the sign for a week or two for the player to reclaim it; that's what happens if the house is not idoc and the vendor decays. after that it will decay into the houses moving crate, and the house owner gets the items.

i think an idoc house will fall as soon as the rented vendor decays tho, not after the items go into house storage for a week or two.
then i think they drop at the sign along with anything else in the moving crate.

funny as fuck one time cos i missed the idoc fall, came back and was picking through the rubbish, moved a robe that had dropped at the sign, and bang, old vendor backpack under it. 3 mil in checks :3
everyone had already left after the fall lol

but the point is that once the house goes to DP, there is no way to tell how much gold the rented vendor has on it, and so no way to tell when it will decay, and when the house will actually fall

>edit
oooh i see what you mean, like once the vendor has decayed, you can see the reclaim timer on the sign, and that's the timer to drop, cos it wont drop until the goods go into the moving crate. makes sense

yeah the guy has a point then, items shouldn't have just disappeared if the house fell. i've had the 'some walls appearing to stay up' thing, but not a whole house