UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

zulu2401

Squire
Zulu is still here, he went to being a coward and using his stealth archer to play
My stealth Archer literally gets more kills than you so I wouldn't be running my mouth if I were you. I obviously put the fear of God in loop and Hz enough to make them break the rules and dual client with a detect hidden bot. Like I said earlier. When I'm the only guy in my guild online I would rather play my stealther instead of 8 of you chasing my mage and failing miserably at killing me

Yaz

Squire
My stealth Archer literally gets more kills than you so I wouldn't be running my mouth if I were you. I obviously put the fear of God in loop and Hz enough to make them break the rules and dual client with a detect hidden bot. Like I said earlier. When I'm the only guy in my guild online I would rather play my stealther instead of 8 of you chasing my mage and failing miserably at killing me

It's time for some more screenshots I guess