UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inactive Account Wipe

M

Mark

Inactive Account Wipe

Tomorrow, October 12th, we will be deleting accounts that have been inactive for 90 days. Please make sure you log in to any accounts you wish to keep.

Thanks.

any chance that up gamers may get a vacation mode for an account or houses?
the way it works is you specify how long you will be away and the entire thing gets locked for that ammount of time, no one may acces the house/account untill the time is up
it also does not age in days or anything
this would help for people who know they will be going on a trip or something similar and do not wish to lose their homes or accounts should they be away for that long for some reason

-=Twist=-

Wanderer
Ankoku15 said:
any chance that up gamers may get a vacation mode for an account or houses?
the way it works is you specify how long you will be away and the entire thing gets locked for that ammount of time, no one may acces the house/account untill the time is up
it also does not age in days or anything
this would help for people who know they will be going on a trip or something similar and do not wish to lose their homes or accounts should they be away for that long for some reason

I like that Idea...I wish I could program :(

But I think this is a very good idea, maybe an programmer could look into this see if its possible??

I see no reason to ahve "Vaction accounts" other than for military people. In which case I'd discuss it with Ryan. Since he's in the Marines I'm sure he'd understand.

Gogarth

Wanderer
PainDevine said:
I see no reason to ahve "Vaction accounts" other than for military people. In which case I'd discuss it with Ryan. Since he's in the Marines I'm sure he'd understand.

umm I see perefect reason, you may be gone for so long and come back and your house is gone...think how mad some people would be...

Gogarth said:
umm I see perefect reason, you may be gone for so long and come back and your house is gone...think how mad some people would be...

Too bad. Your inactive account is costing the server money. If you want to keep your account, either log in, or donate.

With the special tip from someone else I got a house, bout 550+ of each reg, some vanq weapons, and other random nonsense...nothing really worth much.

Wrath Child

Sorceror
PainDevine said:
I havent found anything.... another false alarm?

nope no false alarm.. i found at least 30 or 40 vanq weapons/ invul weapons 8k in gold 800 silver coins over 1k of each reg a ton of cloth...

i didn't do good but i didn't do bad either... i made out like a mother fuckin bandit!

then sat in irc and asked multiple questions about what did what cuz i didn't know....once again Mark.. you have made my night on UO a little more worthwhile :D