UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inactive Account Wipe

SneakyWeasel

Wanderer
So, when a house says "This house is in dager of collapsing", how long can we expect until it falls?

I've sen some houses that say "This looks nearly new" at the top, and "This house is in dager of collapsing" at the bottom, (on the same sign). Are these houses gonna fall?

Weasel

Deadly Flow said:
Get a friend to log into it then, big whoop. Delete away, w00t, w00t!!!1

read that big post on hacking accounts, lol
make a slight error in your choice of friend and your even more screwed then losing just your house
also your friend might end up dying or getting scammed while on your account

Tor

Wanderer
SneakyWeasel said:
So, when a house says "This house is in dager of collapsing", how long can we expect until it falls?

I've sen some houses that say "This looks nearly new" at the top, and "This house is in dager of collapsing" at the bottom, (on the same sign). Are these houses gonna fall?

Weasel

The second name is the name of the house. The guy just named his house "In Danger of Collapsing", it really is Like New however.

Gogarth

Wanderer
SneakyWeasel said:

Weasel

hehe you go by the TOP the bottom is what the name is so if you click a sign and see thing

This house is like new.
This house is in danger of collapsing.

the bottom is the name of the house and the top is the condition of the house...

C

Cricket

That trick is old and lame.

I've actually seen people camping them though...haha!

~C

guido

Wanderer
Help Me save acct.

I have an acct w/house that I can not remember password to get into the owner of the house................Can anyone help? :eek: