UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Independent Roleplayers -- IRP, is accepting members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independent Roleplayers -- IRP, is accepting members.

IRP or Independent Roleplayers is NOT a typical guild, it is NOT a guild at all actually.
It is a means to become highlighted, identify with and potentially war other roleplayers.

There are no requirements other than maturity and good roleplay.
There will be a weekly tavern night held in Skara Brae for people to come in, sit down, have a drink and roleplay with other members of the community and fellow roleplay guilds associated with our community.

This is your opportunity for completely open-concept roleplay at your own leisure. Without the pressure of attending weekly meetings, or raids. If you want to raid of start a little clique and have your own meetings, you can. There's nothing holding you back short of your imagination.

The only thing we ask for those who wish to join is to create, and I mean really CREATE a rich background and story for your character and add it to your application on the website.

Please refer to this link and go to the Forums page for joining instructions. The overview of the Community and it's goals are laid out on the main page off the left side.

Independent Roleplayers Home - GuildPortal Guild Hosting

Also, to any Roleplay guild leaders, Please contact me Via the guildportal website above to get highlights and become associated with our Roleplaying Community.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Independent Roleplayers -- IRP, is accepting members.

Awesome idea mate i really think it will enrich the whole roleplay experience for everyone and maybe even introduce it to others :)

I appreciate the comments.
I just hope enough people get interested.
You both are welcome, anyone for that matter is welcome to come post on our forums as Guests. Please do. I'm really interested in hightlighting with other active guilds as well.

Thanks
William Marshall

rainbowraz0r

Wanderer

Looks good...Too bad I can't afford the name change deed I would need to join! It actually looks like a pretty decent group too.

You're more than welcome to join with a new character under any name, and I'm sure if you ask more than one person will be willing to help you in any way they can to train a new character. It would be a quick way to make friends, and a sure-fire way to get some interesting roleplay out of training.

William Marshall

rainbowraz0r

Wanderer

Hm...No, that wont do. I hate starting over. lol. Great idea though, I hope it works out!

Whitemoon

Wanderer

Ok, each rper will give you 30k, you`ll have enough money to buy 100 ncd`s...

P.S Vek, Ozzy and Herc are rich.Ask them.They`ll give you money.

Butterstick

Wanderer

So, do you do PvM and PvP with heavy dose of roleplaying or mainly roleplaying ? I'd be glad to join as long as I can continue to progress in-game.

Whitemoon

Wanderer

No, we just sit in town, drink ale and talk victorian english.I think that`s enough

Butterstick;1805394 said:
So, do you do PvM and PvP with heavy dose of roleplaying or mainly roleplaying ? I'd be glad to join as long as I can continue to progress in-game.

If you take a look at our website, you'll come to understand that nothing about being a member of the IRP community will hinder your in-game progress. Feel free to show up to tavern nights, feel free not to if you're too busy on that hunt or dungeon crawl.

Maybe you can head to the tavern for the purpose of setting up a party to go out and hunt with? Think of IRP as a game mechanic that you can utilize to better aquaint yourself with other like-minded people.

Independent Roleplayers Home - GuildPortal Guild Hosting

If you have further questions, direct them to the forum on the website. Thanks :)

William Marshall

Thanks Krump King, Didn't even see this comment here.
Now cmon, let's get more engaged in this!
We have 5 applicants and 4 solid members. That makes 9!
Let's see who else we can get involved :)

Thanks, William Marshall

Suriv

Sorceror

The idea of a roleplay guild is nice. The idea of a scheduled roleplaying night is not.

If you RP, RP. Do it whenever, wherever. Don't limit yourself to a tavern once a week.

Hell, if I'm bored enough while fishing, I'll roleplay with myself just in case I happen to sail into someone. 'Course some would call that disassociative identity disorder, but I call it... Uhhhh..... You're all crazy, not me!

That said: Tavern night is boring, roleplay 24/7 ftw.

Rhombus.

Squire

Ok suriv, thanks for the advice...
Think the tavern will be open any night soon?

Suriv

Sorceror

Well, by asking that question I'm going to assume my point was kind of missed. Irrespective of that, according to the front page of their site, their last (and only, from the looks of it) 2 tavern nights were about a month ago, and both held on Wednesdays.

If you want, mention a tavern night, say it's starting Wed, invite IRP people. It's astonishing what can happen if you offer people something that they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.