UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Independent Roleplayers -- IRP, is accepting members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhombus.

Squire
Re: Independent Roleplayers -- IRP, is accepting members.

Well, I'm not in IRP, I just joined Hybrid so im just trying to get a feel of the amount of roleplayers here. Been roleplaying on Europa for roughly 8 years and im just trying to find out how developed the community is here, maybe you know?

Suriv

Sorceror

Best way to find out, I find, is by actively roleplaying, with anybody. Some will insult you for it, some will play along.

Rhombus.

Squire

Thats the way it is, but if there was already an assembly of roleplayers it would be easier to congregate. Have fun :)

Rhombus.

Squire

Thanks plague, but im not really into vampires, will hunt you down any chance i get though :)
Untill further I've made a hybrid branch of my old guild The Knights Templar, whether the guild will continue along that path i dont know yet, but its a start.

Rhombus.;1825859 said:
Thanks plague, but im not really into vampires, will hunt you down any chance i get though :)
Untill further I've made a hybrid branch of my old guild The Knights Templar, whether the guild will continue along that path i dont know yet, but its a start.

The server is in dire need of a good guild. I will put my knight in the guild and help you in any way if you wish.

I have about 100k of iron ingots i can use to make tincan suits for your guild if you wish.

Rhombus.

Squire

Ah great, was out hunting a bit last night, seems there are not that few who would be interested in different degrees, so the potential is certainly there

Rhombus.;1826282 said:
Ah great, was out hunting a bit last night, seems there are not that few who would be interested in different degrees, so the potential is certainly there

The reason good rp guilds fail so much on hybrid is because its a heavy pvp server. The evil guilds go out and pk. I believe that a good guild would have to go pk reds say at brit gy and stuff. Develop ways to compete with the rest of the server.

Rhombus.

Squire

Yes, well Im not planning on asking politely if I see someone trespassing on "our" territory, good is all about perspective ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.