UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP, DC, USA, EVP, etc etc etc

psz

Administrator
Re: ITP, DC, USA, EVP, etc etc etc

I couldn't remember anyone else's initials V_V

As far back as i can remember, the only person i've ever met that's used those shitty forums, is Tribal, and he only played hybrid. Nobody uses that crap.

hickman48

Knight

Eskeshehir;614116 said:
As far back as i can remember, the only person i've ever met that's used those shitty forums, is Tribal, and he only played hybrid. Nobody uses that crap.

at the time if your post Currently Active Users: 432 i think your off on the number there

Dollpartz

Squire

Soraged is a horrible forum. I thought demise was void of intelligence and then I visited that forum and found out how awful flames really can be.

Nice try tho psz.

psz

Administrator

Nottheking;614233 said:
If I want a lack of moderation, I'd rather go to /b/, kthx.

True, but at least with Soraged, no one needs a new forum account :-P

(Same accounts as here)

Eskeshehir;614259 said:
/b/ sucks today.

psz;614304 said:
True, but at least with Soraged, no one needs a new forum account :-P
...In context with what I mentioned:...Just fail. Fail.

(for the rest of you who're left clueless, there are no accounts for /b/. By default, everyone posts as anonymous.)

psz

Administrator

Nottheking;614499 said:
/b/ sucks today.

...In context with what I mentioned:...Just fail. Fail.

(for the rest of you who're left clueless, there are no accounts for /b/. By default, everyone posts as anonymous.)

The whole point of doing it on soraged was so you COULD post as the same forum name ;->

What's the point of a DC'r bitching about an ITP'r if there's no name attached ^_^

Nottheking;614499 said:
/b/ sucks everyday.

Fixed for accuracy.

/b/ hasn't been good since before 100k get. It's been nothing but CANCER and AIDS since it went worldwide with that Fox News interview :/

12 year olds piss me off when they ruin something that used to be god tier.

psz;614551 said:
That's the point of a DC'r bitching about an ITP'r if there's no name attached ^_^
Perhaps because you can attach a name if you feel like it? All the better, it can be someone else's name. :p

Eskeshehir;614586 said:
12 year olds piss me off when they ruin something that used to be god tier.
Try late at night after the underage B& have been put to bed, or the other boards, like /r9k/. You CAN still find spots not ruined.