UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP, DC, USA, EVP, etc etc etc

Re: ITP, DC, USA, EVP, etc etc etc

Nottheking;614631 said:
Try late at night after the underage B& have been put to bed, or the other boards, like /r9k/. You CAN still find spots not ruined.

I'll troll for you. <3 4

LaRue

Squire

psz;614551 said:
The whole point of doing it on soraged was so you COULD post as the same forum name ;->

What's the point of a DC'r bitching about an ITP'r if there's no name attached ^_^

I bet psz is smart in rl!

Buiu

Knight

PAY + ITP + GUNZ HOUSE
-
ZEN
-
DC/BRA

3 guilds rolling fell.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Howl, i hate to say this but, if you keep asking for alliance to every pvp guild in demise u will turn this into 2 sides pvp and we (DC) will have to allied ZEN to disapear you guys from felluca lol

Buiu

Knight

lets ally everybody!
it ll b fun, no problems with raids, shit talk and crying.. just a big happy family

Howl

Sorceror

Xeneize;615089 said:
Howl, i hate to say this but, if you keep asking for alliance to every pvp guild in demise u will turn this into 2 sides pvp and we (DC) will have to allied ZEN to disapear you guys from felluca lol

We never ask for alliances. People ask us for them, including your ally, BRA.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Howl;615121 said:
We never ask for alliances. People ask us for them, including your ally, BRA.

lol and what happen?? ally .bra then.. we dont give a fuck about that nooby pvm guild. ally them... ally the hole shard! We dont care. Our best pvpers will always kill ur best pvpers. PERIOD!

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;615125 said:
lol and what happen?? ally .bra then.. we dont give a fuck about that nooby pvm guild. ally them... ally the hole shard! We dont care. Our best pvpers will always kill ur best pvpers. PERIOD!

Unless if you add USATP in the equation. o_O

Howl

Sorceror

Xeneize;615125 said:
Our best pvpers will always kill ur best pvpers. PERIOD!

I'm sure they'd be up to some duels if you fancy.

And I highly suspect Galder and Fandul can beat you hands down.