UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

Jamboish

Wanderer
[Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

Ok, so I noticed more and more blue guard zone huggers are joining Council of Mages to help their fellow House hiding blues. So now. I am red, and you are orange. Your guard zone doesn't work anymore.

The house, will not save you from statloss. You know my tactics, and you will fail at running.

This guild is my last stand for my fallen Compadre's. Good friends of mine from the guild that is dominating this server, have joined in to finally put a end to Factions on Demise.

Mae' Var, put your cheap stealther noob guild into TB again. You will be shut down too sir. We have revealing stealthers at all times with us, that btw will spam ds. Your guild will cease to exsist too.

I love the competition, and I miss the ones that were banned from this game. The gm's took all I had for pvp friends, so now I will take from you factioners.

Enjoy the pvp oj's!

Long live ld.stn.wn &Lakai

Jamboish

Wanderer
Re: [Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

a-e-i-Own-you;382691 said:
I love you.
This one's for you.
crackhead;382697 said:
hell im a blue guard zone hugger.i better join factions
Your not in factions period. Why do you read and troll this thread? If you learned to read, you would have noticed that I said "Blue guard zone huggers joining Council of Mages"
Try harder next time..
stalker-demise;382794 said:
stupidest... guild... ever.
Bah...

Cerebus

Wanderer

Jambo-demise;382681 said:
Ok, so I noticed more and more blue guard zone huggers are joining Council of Mages to help their fellow House hiding blues. So now. I am red, and you are orange. Your guard zone doesn't work anymore.

The house, will not save you from statloss. You know my tactics, and you will fail at running.

This guild is my last stand for my fallen Compadre's. Good friends of mine from the guild that is dominating this server, have joined in to finally put a end to Factions on Demise.

Mae' Var, put your cheap stealther noob guild into TB again. You will be shut down too sir. We have revealing stealthers at all times with us, that btw will spam ds. Your guild will cease to exsist too.

I love the competition, and I miss the ones that were banned from this game. The gm's took all I had for pvp friends, so now I will take from you factioners.

Enjoy the pvp oj's!

Long live ld.stn.wn &Lakai

is ld.stn.wn (Squee) gonna be in that guild?

Jamboish

Wanderer

Cerebus;382817 said:
is ld.stn.wn (Squee) gonna be in that guild?

No, but 2 of us fight just like him. Avril Lavigne, and you'll figure the other one out pretty quick.

I'd be more worried about Jeff, tbh. That guy is a beat stick until he gets caught. But, he won't be back either :(

Jambo-demise;382827 said:
No, but 2 of us fight just like him. Avril Lavigne, and you'll figure the other one out pretty quick.

I'd be more worried about Jeff, tbh. That guy is a beat stick until he gets caught. But, he won't be back either :(

As hidden as I always believe I am, one GM or another always ends up owning me.

Tempest

Knight

The Devil's Advocate;383017 said:
its what gets me off. I cant have sex with a girl without a sundae near by.

Or is it the girl can`t have sex without a sundae near by? :eek:

Jamboish

Wanderer

luigi-demise;382890 said:
since zen is zerg let's ally!

Oh god no. Why on earth would a Zen member only faction guild ally with its mother guild. We'd double our numbers! NO, this cannot be!

Tempest

Knight

Jambo-demise;383027 said:
Oh god no. Why on earth would a Zen member only faction guild ally with its mother guild. We'd double our numbers! NO, this cannot be!

Proposterous! Everyone knows an allied guild automatically boosts headcounts by 10-fold. Its a given, stated by Motherduck's Rule of Numbers.