UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

Crank

Sorceror
Re: [Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

whooo hooo got my stealther in faction for minax. dropping hiding and raising stealing now.

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

Jambo-demise;382681 said:
Mae' Var, put your cheap stealther noob guild into TB again. You will be shut down too sir. We have revealing stealthers at all times with us, that btw will spam ds. Your guild will cease to exsist too.
:eek: I think he pwned your sorry azz :eek:

Jamboish

Wanderer

M4dM1k3;383146 said:
:eek: I think he pwned your sorry azz :eek:

Mmm. I think not. I think he pwns everyone when they have 3+ blue archers already on them. Or Shake+Random+Shake Demon. The last time I remember, Mae Var ran from me and all I was doing was throwing exp pots. I hope you go factions too sir. So that you can play too.

M4dM1k3

Sorceror

Jambo-demise;383156 said:
Mmm. I think not. I think he pwns everyone when they have 3+ blue archers already on them. Or Shake+Random+Shake Demon. The last time I remember, Mae Var ran from me and all I was doing was throwing exp pots. I hope you go factions too sir. So that you can play too.
Well sir for now i don't really play PvP .I log on take two bods and log out :eek:

Blacula

Knight

Jambo-demise;383156 said:

I remember standing at brit gate talking to someone on my Doom character (with 115 parry and like 25 dci) and Mae'var tried to kill me and missed like 90% of the time, ran off-screen, and tried again for like 5 minutes before giving up.

Jamboish

Wanderer

Mae Var is soooooo horrible. People give him way too much credit. His bow does everything. If he played on OSI he would suck, since your weapon doesn't leech while your not using regular attacks. IE. double shot, lightning strike, armor ignore, bleed, etc.

Mordrid;383664 said:
So we take faction back?! i will take shadow lord then:D

Yeah, join SL so you can be just like the losers in com and hide in DJ's house. Smart. That is the whole reason factions is dead as is. No one but a handful of the players here will pvp without houses.

Mordrid

Sorceror

Lol well i just have finish train necro + fence and im back on field and i didnt got access to any house in brit so...:D

Jamboish

Wanderer

Mordrid;383693 said:
Lol well i just have finish train necro + fence and im back on field and i didnt got access to any house in brit so...:D

It is whatever anyways :) I'll steal your points anyways.

Mordrid

Sorceror

Lol i hope see you on field soon so i can show you my real skills:p

You know you're better than President Bush when you don't even have to ask to have a guild created in your name.

Mordrid

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;383937 said:
You know you're better than President Bush when you don't even have to ask to have a guild created in your name.

lol there a bigg diff in Bush and Jambo

Bush cannot roll alone and Jambo yes

oh wait shhh "Golden God" will call his army for gank me on forum:eek: