UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

roly

Wanderer
Re: [Jeff] ld.stn.wn [Minax] Bring it on com.

Mud Pie Mojo from Coldstone Creamery. Thread winner.

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;429825 said:
You'd probably roll as fast downhill as a Lambourghini

You wouldn't, that fat head of yours would get caught between two trees.

Blacula;448379 said:
You wouldn't, that fat head of yours would get caught between two trees.

At the end of the day:

-I'm good looking
-You're USA's worst PvPer (even worse than Chun and Ohen Chiweaver, sorry)
-You're a butt ugly fucking hick who probably photoshops pictures of his mother and him to make it appear as if it's President Bush kissing him on the cheek :confused::mad:

Don't bother replying, you know you're hideous and no one is interested in what you have to say.

lordwolfx

Knight

Hyphy Train;383033 said:
Proposterous! Everyone knows an allied guild automatically boosts headcounts by 10-fold. Its a given, stated by Motherduck's Rule of Numbers.

lol id quote this in my signature if we still could

I WIN AT UO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;448598 said:
At the end of the day:

-I'm good looking
-You're USA's worst PvPer (even worse than Chun and Ohen Chiweaver, sorry)
-You're a butt ugly fucking hick who probably photoshops pictures of his mother and him to make it appear as if it's President Bush kissing him on the cheek :confused::mad:

Don't bother replying, you know you're hideous and no one is interested in what you have to say.

I should just stop reading your posts, as they're almost always something like: "OMG IM BETTER THAN YOU, UR FAT, WHATEVER-GUILD-IM-IN-AT-THE-MOMENT IS BETTER THAN YOURS, I ONLY USE TREEHACK ON HYBRID, YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT PAUL AND BILE NEWB."

We always target you first, and 99.9% of the time you will die first and instantly come out raging, and talking mad shit that everyone laughs at. It's almost as if you made a macro to insert a random name and say " <name> YOU SUCK I'LL KILL YOU 1v1 ALL DAY I NEVER RUN FROM YOU I DON'T CHUG POTIONS I'M OUT OF REGS SOMEONE WAS AT THE DOOR MY GIRLFRIEND WAS TALKING TO ME THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE I WAS OUTSIDE SHOVELING SNOW THE WHOLE TIME KTHX NOOB !!!" If you did make a macro like that, that just means you can't type very well and I feel bad for you. I however, can type that fast and am content with the knowledge that you've never seen a picture of me, you whiny, fat-headed, emo fruit.

Also:
1.: This is a game, and you run a lot in it and you scream like a little girl in vent when people chase you. (I've heard you do it before, so you can't lie your way out of that one.)

2.: You can't beatbox, someone should saw your lips off. (I've heard you attempt to attempt to attempt to beatbox, and it sounds like a cricket dying. You can't lie your way out of that one either.)

3.: Dollpartz tells everyone they're the sexiest UO players she's ever seen, especially Bush.

4.: I'm Rick James, bitch.

5.: You're not Rick James, bitch.

And last but not least,
6.: : I nailed your girlfriend last night :p

Blacula;449218 said:
I should just stop reading your posts, as they're almost always something like: "OMG IM BETTER THAN YOU, UR FAT, WHATEVER-GUILD-IM-IN-AT-THE-MOMENT IS BETTER THAN YOURS, I ONLY USE TREEHACK ON HYBRID, YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT PAUL AND BILE NEWB."

We always target you first, and 99.9% of the time you will die first and instantly come out raging, and talking mad shit that everyone laughs at. It's almost as if you made a macro to insert a random name and say " <name> YOU SUCK I'LL KILL YOU 1v1 ALL DAY I NEVER RUN FROM YOU I DON'T CHUG POTIONS I'M OUT OF REGS SOMEONE WAS AT THE DOOR MY GIRLFRIEND WAS TALKING TO ME THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE I WAS OUTSIDE SHOVELING SNOW THE WHOLE TIME KTHX NOOB !!!" If you did make a macro like that, that just means you can't type very well and I feel bad for you. I however, can type that fast and am content with the knowledge that you've never seen a picture of me, you whiny, fat-headed, emo fruit.

P.S.: I nailed your girlfriend last night :p

OMG OWNED WOW DUDE!!
Man ur hated as bad as Shade and Rza applesauce.......

Tommy Lee-Demise;449221 said:
OMG OWNED WOW DUDE!!
Man ur hated as bad as Shade and Rza applesauce.......

So much irony coming from the brain of someone whos own guildmates turn around in Vent to tell him to shut his fat fucking mouth every 10 seconds. :(

Blacula;449218 said:

Also:
1.: This is a game, and you run a lot in it and you scream like a little girl in vent when people chase you. (I've heard you do it before, so you can't lie your way out of that one.)

2.: You can't beatbox, someone should saw your lips off. (I've heard you attempt to attempt to attempt to beatbox, and it sounds like a cricket dying. You can't lie your way out of that one either.)

3.: Dollpartz tells everyone they're the sexiest UO players she's ever seen, especially Bush.

4.: I'm Rick James, bitch.

5.: You're not Rick James, bitch.

And last but not least,
6.: : I nailed your girlfriend last night :p

You took so much time to post that, it makes me feel like you take everything I say seriously. Winner. *points to self*

Blacula, surely there's a program in your local hovel for Basement Dwellers uniting?

At least I take my talent as a beatboxer serious and hope to turn it into a career one day. (is he serious?)

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;449308 said:
You took so much time to post that, it makes me feel like you have a job unlike myself. Loser *points to self*

Fixed.

Mister Dank;449318 said:
I'd bet on Blacula in the irl duelz. No offense applesauce.

I'd bet on Chuck Norris.

I just couldnt let this one pass, soz.

Wont do it again :(

Mister Dank

Knight

Ageless Venomous;449663 said:
I'd bet on Chuck Norris.

I wouldn't bet on him if I were you; the stare of death and kicks to the groin are not allowed.