UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

siris/james;1822549 said:
what i do, doesn't meen pollux is doing, i haven't even talked to him about the shit yet..
i didn't go with chris, i played with him a little today and to make me choose between playing with a friend who has no one else on to play with and making me play with you guys is kinda wack

just cause he acts black when hes around you.. doesnt mean he's ur friend.

if he would of listened he wouldn't of got kicked.

i got tired of him bola'n and thats all he ever done.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

aye siris, play with me dewd, my char is almost blue and eric sucks cock anyways. Win win situation for you

siris/james

Wanderer

thh no ones going to want to play with me after sunday cause im moving and i'm going to be on wireless cable :( which freezes all the fucking time..
prolly just work on my dueling..
but yea if i can fix that problem i'll def keep everything / everyone in mind
thanks

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;1822843 said:
I am confused... Who left, got kicked, or got banned?

(again)

how come when u got on skype one time their was heavy breathing like a man comin from u??

Stides40oz

Knight

nah she never spoke. Only the "I go to a really expensive university but i cant afford a mic" nonsense. But one time eric asked her/him to get in skype and u know how u dont have to push to talk button in skype. I guess he/she didnt know cuz apparently there was the sound of heavy male breathing coming from brookly.

Stides;1822898 said:
nah she never spoke. Only the "I go to a really expensive university but i cant afford a mic" nonsense. But one time eric asked her/him to get in skype and u know how u dont have to push to talk button in skype. I guess he/she didnt know cuz apparently there was the sound of heavy male breathing coming from brookly.

Rofl, are you serious? So Brookly is just another Cagalli/Archaic except he PvPs instead of banksitting?

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1822887 said:
how come when u got on skype one time their was heavy breathing like a man comin from u??

Aww Stides... I wonder what pissed you off the most about me? The fact that you needed my permission to be in the guild or the fact that you never were around to hear me talk. You can pick up were Eric left off with the whole Skype story but I will just as easly turn that around as I did before. ;)

Un4

Knight

Brookly;1822910 said:
Aww Stides... I wonder what pissed you off the most about me? The fact that you needed my permission to be in the guild or the fact that you never were around to hear me talk. You can pick up were Eric left off with the whole Skype story but I will just as easly turn that around as I did before. ;)

you sounded like a girl in skype to me

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1822898 said:

How is UNC a really expensive university? I mean, you clearly don't know American policy when it comes to education because you would know public universities through in-state tuition are rediculously inexpensive. I am well aware with Skype and familiar with it because I use it when I am over-seas. I don't even recall you even being in Skype at the time so I am assuming you are just scavanging around for leftovers to throw at me. Come on Stides... You should know better than to make poor attempts of flaming at me... You should know through personal experience. =\

THIS THREAD IS LIKE A KANYE WEST SONG
SOMEWHERE FAR ALONG THIS THREAD CHANCE LOST HIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL TO A WOMAN SO HEARTLESSSSSSSSS.

siris/james

Wanderer

Chop Suey;1822382 said:
how is what i said talking shit? it's what happens. i've seen it quite a few times.

when i say pro hides, i mean staying out of sight, waiting. how the fuck do you define hiding?

i know you're like the hot shit of ultima online 2009 an all but chill the fuck out. is nerd what you kids say now? yea? ok. chill nerd.

what you expect us to do sit around del pond so everyone can grab our bars? were always scouting, and outside looking for a fight, maybe you can't find us cause you're always sitting inside the pond you scrub

siris/james;1822922 said:
what you expect us to do sit around del pond so everyone can grab our bars? were always scouting, and outside looking for a fight, maybe you can't find us cause you're always sitting inside the pond you scrub

qtf

they all expect us to sit in pits and be like here take our bars then when u get 5 more then us come random drop.

im sorry for goin anti bitch mode and not sitting in pits

Status
Not open for further replies.