UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Josh Compton Lol 2v2 + 1v1's

uonewb

Page
The only reason I remember it is because it was a complete stomp. You're ez af. rekt.
that's why you know better to stay off uo and just live on the forums, you know exactly what would happen, no matter what partner you had on you're team. you don't stand a chance.

that's why you know better to stay off uo and just live on the forums, you know exactly what would happen, no matter what partner you had on you're team. you don't stand a chance.
I know exactly what would happen You would get stomped just like last time, then cry about it and make excuses... again...

uonewb

Page
I know exactly what would happen You would get stomped just like last time, then cry about it and make excuses... again...
But you won't step up to find out will you? i been waiting on you to back up you're trash talk for 6 months, but you stay hiding on the forums, we both know what would happen...you would get shut down.

But you won't step up to find out will you? i been waiting on you to back up you're trash talk for 6 months, but you stay hiding on the forums, we both know what would happen...you would get shut down.
I accepted your 1v1 then you quit lol. Go on and quit now, bye.