UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero.

silvertiger

Knight
It is actually quite foolish of you to think that the staff care about the destruction of your pixels and loss of your legendary trolling. If they cared about people leaving and losing/trashing their items, they would ban steam, make casting OSI like, and/or sell gold in store/allow trades for $.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Please stop posting likable material.

I won't even have the hope of catching up.

they cared about people leaving and losing/trashing their items, they would ban steam, make casting OSI like, and/or sell gold in store/allow trades for $.

This wouldn't make any difference.

All those people who left because of steam/etc, went to go play other shards that have almost no population.

This game is 20 years old. This era is the least popular for free servers.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
If the point of activism is to throw your crap in the trash without results, be my guest as long as you give lead or Indy that pickaxe.

mantorras

Sorceror

rexxuss

Sorceror
I think nobody should be getting banned over a skype-conversation.
of course alvin, if i show up all the gay message u sent to me about my muscles i could ask for ur ban for annoying and disgusting messages....

Last edited:

rexxuss

Sorceror
i dont need it. i dont beleave in luck, just in hard work. BTW... i dont care if u are gay, actually i dont care of u at all.

Just making emphasis on the skype conversations, cause i agreed with you, ppl should not get banned for skype conversations.

i dont like u not because u r gay, just because u r greedy and selfish, not about ur sexual condition.

dont be mad, get out of the closet, u will feel more free..its ok.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
i dont need it. i dont beleave in luck, just in hard work. BTW... i dont care if u are gay, actually i dont care of u at all.

Just making emphasis on the skype conversations, cause i agreed with you, ppl should not get banned for skype conversations.

i dont like u not because u r gay, just because u r greedy and selfish, not about ur sexual condition.

dont be mad, get out of the closet, u will feel more free..its ok.
for someone who "doesnt care at all" you seem to be calling me out surprisingly often

rexxuss

Sorceror
yeah sure. Im totally in love with u.
u wish i call u often right? haha

dont make me upload screenshots alvin, dont test me lol