UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

DannoBro

Wanderer
Think about the way how you destroy the game. Be reasonable there is no one around except 10 of you, right? Violation of this rule allowed you to finish the spawn before i even restocked. You turned your wicked personality on. I just wanted to play a game.
And suddenly he acts his age and complains like the 12 year old he is.

kolbycrouch

Knight
He's right though, the trouble people go through on this server to chase down and/or grief good players is pathetic.

It just shows how highly they think of him.

Just dead everywhere at this time of day usually. 6am on a saturday in the states not exactly peak hour for video gaming unless youve been up all night. Here in the next few hours Eu players will start getting more active thoughand should except a lot of company in doom

what is the point of puting afk people in the jail ? lol , so dumb . btw i dont do this shit but i think its stupid (puting people in jail for afk shit).