UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

Slugworth

Squire
This is why Ultima Online was the best mmorpg created, you could literally do anything you wanted with out having to worry about the consequences. Whether you were griefing someone in tram or fel in the most brutal ways. Shit, I remember back in the old days when someone died I would lure their 7x mare into my house and sell it back to them for a nice costly fee. Now everyone is just a bunch of care bear pussies who literally cry about everything, rant over.

Last edited:

kolbycrouch

Knight

1. In Trammel ruleset facets this includes:
    • Luring monsters, pet releasing
      Note: you will receive murder counts for this.
    • Blocking ghosts
    • Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible
    • Vulgarity/Racism
      Note: UO does offer a player speech filter.
    • Harassment
Read blocking ghosts. It means blocking ghosts in anyway.

Been playing this server for 10 years now. It is most certainly illegal.

Dic Schwab

Traveler
Can we please focus on where this post has gone from the beginning? It was in reference to a felucca champ spawn.. You cited a trammel rule. I have to agree with bad religion on this one, it is not illegal to use multiple fields to block a person just items a person can constantly walk in one direction to get through the fields. It of course is a dick move and tells you one thing.. that they are afraid of you restocking, so you should feel good about it. In trammel if you cannot walk through the field it is because you are in their guild.. i suggest you redefine who your friends are if they are fielding you.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Can we please focus on where this post has gone from the beginning? It was in reference to a felucca champ spawn.. You cited a trammel rule. I have to agree with bad religion on this one, it is not illegal to use multiple fields to block a person just items a person can constantly walk in one direction to get through the fields. It of course is a dick move and tells you one thing.. that they are afraid of you restocking, so you should feel good about it. In trammel if you cannot walk through the field it is because you are in their guild.. i suggest you redefine who your friends are if they are fielding you.
And you have never seen the GM's doing something about it in Fel? How long have you played here?

In Felucca it is limited to:
  • Blocking ghosts
  • Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible
  • Vulgarity/Racism
also in fel rules

Dic Schwab

Traveler
And you have never seen the GM's doing something about it in Fel? How long have you played here?
It would depend on the GM and how they define it.. i personally have never seen anyone banned or jailed for blocking with fields. I have seen people get jailed for blocking with bag balls or candelabras. If this is the case i am surprised people dont say anything about blocking with doors between houses that are 1 tile apart. or field in between houses on the player. this is fel guys not trammel. Adapt.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
It would depend on the GM and how they define it.. i personally have never seen anyone banned or jailed for blocking with fields. I have seen people get jailed for blocking with bag balls or candelabras. If this is the case i am surprised people dont say anything about blocking with doors between houses that are 1 tile apart. or field in between houses on the player. this is fel guys not trammel. Adapt.
I have seen many people including myself being jailed for fielding a ghost at a spawn or harry.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Guilds I have been in have personally been asked to stop doing it, whether the field is on the ghost or simply blocking the exit, it doesn't matter.

Mister Pink

Squire
Its all relative imo. If you are doing it over and over and following the person around just fielding them so they can't leave a dungeon or location, then yeah its one of those grey areas where it might be against the rules. Even still never seen anyone get jailed or banned for it. Maybe if staff were active it would be enforceable, but good luck with that.

Yaz

Squire
In that case Fielding star room is also illegal, I died in star room but V kept on fielding the exit to terra sanctum. I really wanted to go out that way not the moongate. :eek: he he he he he he

Everyone fields get the fuck over it