UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kapero's thread

Yaz

Squire
I am liking the gif picture, Impressive.

Thanks man here's another.

Just delete forums accounts and just play the game, killing spawners is like killing noobs killing skeletons at the brit graveyard lol, not much of an accomplishment anyways...

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Just delete forums accounts and just play the game, killing spawners is like killing noobs killing skeletons at the brit graveyard lol, not much of an accomplishment anyways...
He is in wraith form and 3 other people are dropping on me, it's pretty tough actually. One lag spike and you are down.

yes it can be tough but better off not posting about you killing spawners, just looks bad, post you killing pvp players, cause most spawner are not suited for pvp ya know, not being a dick or nothing but on any other server killing anyone in dungeons is not something you post on forums about or even respond to players about, everyone on this server needs to just keep it G and say fuck forums unless its for improvements to the game or selling or trading, thanks for everyone listening:)

royal kapero2

Sorceror
yes it can be tough but better off not posting about you killing spawners, just looks bad, post you killing pvp players, cause most spawner are not suited for pvp ya know, not being a dick or nothing but on any other server killing anyone in dungeons is not something you post on forums about or even respond to players about, everyone on this server needs to just keep it G and say fuck forums unless its for improvements to the game or selling or trading, thanks for everyone listening:)
Spawner or not, still takes part in pvp? Wait, i will upload a video later and prove how harshly Goliath is treated.