UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: keep and rage part two

peter_mc said:
if one were to donate to aquire this "grey blotch of nothing", it would cost around 250 U.S. dollars to generate enough gold.

im afraid for my house now, if i let it go GW, will it still be there?

Please act 33. I already said this had nothing to do with a staff member cheating.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Ryan said:
You're right...

The internet is serious business.

Seriously... if you want to call me on the carpet be prepared for the wrath of hell.
Ryan I don't understand why you trolled my post. I hadn't said anything wrong.

I had done nothing wrong on any of these threads. I'm not going to call you names, as many other people who get banned for that, even though you said something first.

Ryan, I've helped a lot in the past on the RUNUO forums. You should seriously remember Phantom and think about your posts on these threads.

Patheasy

Sorceror

AquaticElf said:

I had done nothing wrong on any of these threads. I'm not going to call you names, as many other people who get banned for that, even though you said something first.

Ryan, I've helped a lot in the past on the RUNUO forums. You should seriously remember Phantom and think about your posts on these threads.

drank to many zimas tn didnt you

Tribal

Lord

lol ryan can bring down the ban hammer when eva he wants to

he can "i ban thee" from the forums theres no way to win so just crawl up in a little ball and cry, cry untill your hearts content

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

AquaticElf said:

If you're trying to compare me to Phantom you're just showing how much of an idiot you are.

Forgive me for not being thrilled at a group of people once again attacking staff.

Get off my nuts.

The person that sent this to [email protected] got a response.

Xaelian

Sorceror

Ryan said:
First of all you insipid little fucker I already told you no staff member dropped this keep you're bitching about.

Second of all the entire event has nothing to do with you. You saw trouble and jumped in here to shit talk. I have NO problem busting Krrios publicly when he cheats. I've done it before and if he cheats again I will do it again.

I have no problem being honest about actual cheating that happened, I just don't talk about percieved cheating. I've been outside living my life spending the holiday with my family, the last thing in my mind is dropping some keep for Krrios or covering it up for him.

Get over yourself jackass and quit trying to blast me. You will lose.

Well, this event does have something to do with me, because if cheating is going on it effects the whole UO Gamers community, and if you like it or not, I'm a part of this community. As for you dropping the keep, I really don't believe or expect anyone to believe you did, it was just a scenario that could have happened.

And if anyone needs to get over themsleves, it's you, mr I will lose. =/ I'm done for the night. Have a good one and happy 4th of July - (I mean it, not being sarcastic)

Lynyrd

Knight

I Path said:
um.. i dont know about you.. but ill back up a friend before a shity, bitching, hating ass group of gamers who have nothing better to do than dwell on how they should own.... a fucking grey blotch of nothing on their computer screen.

your all a bunch of faggots. stop crying. get drunk, light some fucking fireworks and get arrested for disorterly conduct on behalf of your country. God bless America, and fuck the haters

Bitches.
That's a good frame of mind.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Xaelian said:
Well, this event does have something to do with me, because if cheating is going on it effects the whole UO Gamers community, and if you like it or not, I'm a part of this community. As for you dropping the keep, I really don't believe or expect anyone to believe you did, it was just a scenario that could have happened.

And if anyone needs to get over themsleves, it's you, mr I will lose. =/ I'm done for the night. Have a good one and happy 4th of July - (I mean it, not being sarcastic)

So what you're saying then...

You accused a staff member of something you know they didnt do, but you did it anyway just to badmouth them.

You're right I do need to get over myself. I let this go on too long.

Patheasy

Sorceror

Ryan, btw your kittens are fuckin sweet. My gfs cat ahd a litter today and we have to get rid of all the little fuckers as much as i want to keep em.

now close this thread. to many nerds are gonna lose sleep tn

Lynyrd

Knight

Ryan said:
If you're trying to compare me to Phantom you're just showing how much of an idiot you are.

Forgive me for not being thrilled at a group of people once again attacking staff.

Get off my nuts.

I think he was comparing himself to Phantom.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Ryan said:

Get off my nuts.

Well I'm sorry. I'll get off your nuts. I thought it was a reasonable comparison, but I guess not.

Jam-hybrid

Knight

I Path said:
GODI WISH I WAS A FUCKING FORUM MOD SO I CLOSE THIS GAY ASS THREAD. tbh imo btw.
I wish I still had my mod powers so I could do it 9 pages ago.

Sheivan01

Knight

I dont wanna be a dick or accusing anyone.. but theres alot of way synch with words (picture = fireworks "name")

In easy uo.. theres an easy way to make a synch script, ill let you figure how it is really gay.. hopefully easyuo will get blocked like kuoc

(everyone in the party run this script)
"When people see "XXXXX" in journal/on screen"
Wait for target
Last target

This is really gay but well.. hopefully it isnt what balrons picture is showing

Flipper

Knight

Balron of UOG said:
Entourage, rage. It's all the same these days, everyone knows krrios rolls with you guys sometimes. I'm not pointing the blame on every member of that guild. But I do KNOW that the people in that screenshot, lord comfortably numb, and name KNOW that youwere testing out easyuo sync scripts (easyuo is ILLEGAL and bannable by the way) and are choosing not to admit it.

AHAHAHAHHAHh

drunk
i may buy

but

i can tell myou i all honetsyoy.
drage not cheat

yo7u do

yiu hwo u kniw about easyuo

unless u use it

askryan, he is my home by. he said eay uo rea;;;y detectable. so you think he might have dtected us now. but no

face ti we dont cheat you do, thats ur probelm, stop cheating and you will reach our level of elite hyman skill

Tribal

Lord

I Path said:
Ryan, btw your kittens are fuckin sweet. My gfs cat ahd a litter today and we have to get rid of all the little fuckers as much as i want to keep em.

now close this thread. to many nerds are gonna lose sleep tn
kittens are gods way of telling the world how much he hates us

Milug'Kog

Wanderer

<3 Ryan, no offence, but your starting to troll too, just lock the thing and be done with it, and go see some fireworks. The ones on this forum just aren't that entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.