UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

King of the dungeon!

King of the dungeon!

So, I'm on the poker table when this white she devil guy starts talking shit on me, in the end I tell him how bad he is at PvP and I challenge him to a duel for 5mil, he says I shouldn't challenge him because he beat raserei for his sandles. So at this point I went to verify this was true, turns out its a load of shit. Anyway I've never fought him so I ask him to fight for free in wherever he wants, we meet in deceit on the lich floor. He dies first dump, Then aims me, okay now wanna wager? I go sure ill put 500k vs your mil, he agrees I restock we meet in the same place, he dies first dump again, This time he comes in on his other character im at 60% 4 liches on me with 15 mana left no reflect on, and he tried to ambush me. He fails to kill me with 2 stuns while all the liches are on screen[no wands]. I end up making him run away once i pulled him 2 rooms away from the liches. He won't pay me because " I Cheat ". So I'm really curious how I cheat. I only managed to get a screenshot of his first death and him saying he doesn't pay cheaters. Not his second death but him saying he doesnt pay cheaters, should be sufficient.

We'll start with aim logs.
http://img504.imageshack.us/i/whiteshebitch2.png/
http://img580.imageshack.us/i/whiteshebitch3.png/
http://img297.imageshack.us/i/whiteshebitch4.png/
http://img210.imageshack.us/i/whiteshebitch5.png/

And then the fights.
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/whiteshedevil.png/
http://img580.imageshack.us/i/whiteshebitch.png/

The last screeny there is no liches because I offscreened them.

I am now

Dany Mortal - Dungeon Master

Re: King of the dungeon!

Also im trying lord of the rings online, a friend suckered me into there trial, anyone know if its any good?

Hey bud....the deal was 1 v 1 and no wands...not you call in a buddy to wand combo me lol.

Dany....Have Raseri hold your Mika outfit against my pure white sandles and I'll fight you 1 v 1 for reals as long as someone watches so you dont use wands and call in cause you were gonna die alone!

Find someone of trust to hold the items and watch and I'll be happy to gain your Mika suit kid.

Revelations;2061519 said:
Hey bud....the deal was 1 v 1 and no wands...not you call in a buddy to wand combo me lol.

Dany....Have Raseri hold your Mika outfit against my pure white sandles and I'll fight you 1 v 1 for reals as long as someone watches so you dont use wands and call in cause you were gonna die alone!

Find someone of trust to hold the items and watch and I'll be happy to gain your Mika suit kid.

Really, I called in? look at the screenshots you lie so bad. Who did i call in? theres a picture with my backpack open, wheres my wands?

Any time, I will let anyone OF TRUST hold my mika vs your sandles.

Squire

nah, this doesn't interest me
cool sandals though
can we not make a thread about the same thing every time someone dies

1382;2061522 said:
nah, this doesn't interest me
cool sandals though
can we not make a thread about the same thing every time someone dies

I just figured the guys in a full pure suit yet he cant pay up when he dies 1v1 in his own enviroment?

Dany Mortal;2061521 said:
Really, I called in? look at the screenshots you lie so bad. Who did i call in? theres a picture with my backpack open, wheres my wands?

Any time, I will let anyone OF TRUST hold my mika vs your sandles.

Lol then where is the screenshot of how I died the second time dany? I came back on shedevil and killed your buddy and then you ran as I chased you through the dungeon and gated out. I know for sure you would have a screenshot if you dirted me 1 v 1 like in the first fight when I was hustling you to get you to bet. You buddy used wands kid.....I looted them jackarse.

Dany everyone on uogamers knows you are the biggest scammer, cheat and liar on this shard. You wont find one person to say I ever deceived them, lied to them or scammed them. I think it is quite obvious who is telling the truth and who everyone is going to believe.

As I said find someone to hold you outfit against my sandles and make sure you dont call in or wand and we can do it for reals...until them...keep lying ganker.

Revelations;2061530 said:
Lol then where is the screenshot of how I died the second time dany? I came back on shedevil and killed your buddy and then you ran as I chased you through the dungeon and gated out. I know for sure you would have a screenshot if you dirted me 1 v 1 like in the first fight when I was hustling you to get you to bet. You buddy used wands kid.....I looted them jackarse.

Dany everyone on uogamers knows you are the biggest scammer, cheat and liar on this shard. You wont find one person to say I ever deceived them, lied to them or scammed them. I think it is quite obvious who is telling the truth and who everyone is going to believe.

As I said find someone to hold you outfit against my sandles and make sure you dont call in or wand and we can do it for reals...until them...keep lying ganker.

I did screenshot it actually but then i figured the better screenshot is you saying i cheat, I do scam, i dont cheat, i dont lie about a 1v1. Ask anyone if i say ill 1v1 you ESPICIALLY for money Im going to do it. addicted is currently not on to hold

uogaddict is mobile
Going to be gone all day today. Aim goes to my cell if you need something. 9h and 39m ago Comment

However, If you can get a gm to hold I will definantly put my shit up.

People i would trust with my money

Addicted, Amish ned, Black sheep, Gimpcent, Staff.

choose one set it up.

Ok we will do it on Monday...I'll find a gm to hold your outfit vs. some PW of equal value. Ill be on sometime around 11 am pst or 2pm est and Ill find a gm to hold and watch you lose your shit.

it's funny what nobodys will do to try to become somebody on Hybrid...so funny gotta love '10ers.

Guess we will continue this discussion Monday when you dont show.

Revelations;2061533 said:
Ok we will do it on Monday...I'll find a gm to hold your outfit vs. some PW of equal value. Ill be on sometime around 11 am pst or 2pm est and Ill find a gm to hold and watch you lose your shit.

it's funny what nobodys will do to try to become somebody on Hybrid...so funny gotta love '10ers.

Guess we will continue this discussion Monday when you dont show.

You said your sandles, lowering your wager now?

My mika outfit consists of

a mika short shirt, a mika dana, 5 cbds and a pair of bunny hoppers. also im from 06-07. No tamers allowed in this duel, no dexxers either.

Which i value at 14mil

800k per yard 400k per cbd and 4mil for my sandles.

Addicted

Disciple

I can hold for a duel as long as it's gold/blessed items only.

Just give me advanced notice because I've been very busy lately.

Dany Mortal;2061534 said:
You said your sandles, lowering your wager now?

My mika outfit consists of

a mika short shirt, a mika dana, 5 cbds and a pair of bunny hoppers. also im from 06-07. No tamers allowed in this duel, no dexxers either.

Which i value at 14mil

800k per yard 400k per cbd and 4mil for my sandles.

This is what I thought 14 mil no where near 80 mil sooo I'll put up a pw halfy...that is worth 20 mil+. Thanks Addicted we will get a hold of you on Monday.

Rules are 7x mage...no wands...first to die loses....starting in deceit lich lord room...if anyone but you or I showup we will restart the fight. Addicted can just stay hidden in the area to witness the fight.

Revelations;2061546 said:
This is what I thought 14 mil no where near 80 mil sooo I'll put up a pw halfy...that is worth 20 mil+. Thanks Addicted we will get a hold of you on Monday.

Ive had 5 people walk up to me and tell me how funny it is i beat you and you wont pay, or congrats me etc. Its obvious who the people believe and your lies and sheer ignorance will end on monday, when you won't show or you lose your half apron.

On to the fine details of this here fight.

No Pets
No Dexxers
No "Tanks"
Only 1 character[Obviously]
No running pots into Addicted to split damage.

Anything you wanna add Addicted/She devil?

Also fight takes place same spot in deceit?

character

Wanderer

did he try the ole wall of stone on you at posion ellys? he needs to give his pvp tactics back to 1997 uo. they dont work on anyone who isnt brand new...

Dany were u at the poker tables when whtieshebitch kept saying how famous he was irl. hilarious

Skyfal;2061564 said:
did he try the ole wall of stone on you at posion ellys? he needs to give his pvp tactics back to 1997 uo. they dont work on anyone who isnt brand new...

Dany were u at the poker tables when whtieshebitch kept saying how famous he was irl. hilarious

he tried to wall me, it was so funny.

no i wasnt.

Revelations;2061546 said:

Rules are 7x mage...no wands...first to die loses....starting in deceit lich lord room...if anyone but you or I showup we will restart the fight. Addicted can just stay hidden in the area to witness the fight.

I am not just going to stand in the lich lord room, i will be moving around. I dont like the 2nd part of this because you will call a friend in to attack you when your losing so you say to restart the fight.

This should be at addicteds discretion.

sa33ich

Wanderer

I have repeatedly told you guys that whiteshedevil is a gigantic faggot whose reputation lies with the banksitters who tell the stories and his fictional versions of everything.

dont waste your time with him, he is a 30+ year old baby.

there can be a random noob in the dungeon with a pet drake killing shades and its "your buddy you called in"

You can't win with this kid, he is too full of himself... he will continue his retarded games of denial until he finally gets lucky enough to have all 3 liches kill you while walled off. Then he will forget everything and it will be him 1 you 0... even though the mana he used consisted of wall of stone and paralyze.

The rules should be two fights on the field and two in the dungeon. Best 3/4 takes all.

sa33ich;2061583 said:
I have repeatedly told you guys that whiteshedevil is a gigantic faggot whose reputation lies with the banksitters who tell the stories and his fictional versions of everything.

dont waste your time with him, he is a 30+ year old baby.

there can be a random noob in the dungeon with a pet drake killing shades and its "your buddy you called in"

You can't win with this kid, he is too full of himself...

he will continue his retarded games of denial until he finally gets lucky enough to have all 3 liches kill you while walled off...

then he will forget everything and it will be him 1 you 0... even though the mana he used ocnsisted of wall of stone and paralyze.

funny thing is there was NOONE else in the dungeon, we chased each other thru 3 floors and i seen NOONE else

sa33ich

Wanderer

Search up my old threads on this baby.. used to kill 7 of his characters in a row then I would finally die to one of his tamers and an axer and all he remembers is that one fight.

uo has warped his brain, he is clearly crippled when it comes to actual pvp because he hasn't learned how to kill someone without the assistance of some AI controlled creature since 1997.

Honestly dude, this kid is 10 miles up shit creek when it comes to being full of himself. Do not waste your time.