UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

King of the dungeon!

Re: King of the dungeon!

sa33ich;2061588 said:
Search up my old threads on this baby.. used to kill 7 of his characters in a row then I would finally die to one of his tamers and an axer and all he remembers is that one fight.

uo has warped his brain, he is clearly crippled when it comes to actual pvp because he hasn't learned how to kill someone without the assistance of some AI controlled creature since 1997.

Honestly dude, this kid is 10 miles up shit creek when it comes to being full of himself. Do not waste your time.

I just want his halfy if he doesnt BITCH OUT

Dany Mortal;2061582 said:
I am not just going to stand in the lich lord room, i will be moving around. I dont like the 2nd part of this because you will call a friend in to attack you when your losing so you say to restart the fight.

This should be at addicteds discretion.

lol i dont use skype, team speak, vent, or anything like that kid...i dont need online friends lol. I am not going to stand in there as well u nimwit. Was just suggesting that addicted hide so the spawn dont attack him...not sure if he is a cs or not.

sa33ich;2061583 said:
I have repeatedly told you guys that whiteshedevil is a gigantic faggot whose reputation lies with the banksitters who tell the stories and his fictional versions of everything.

dont waste your time with him, he is a 30+ year old baby.

there can be a random noob in the dungeon with a pet drake killing shades and its "your buddy you called in"

You can't win with this kid, he is too full of himself... he will continue his retarded games of denial until he finally gets lucky enough to have all 3 liches kill you while walled off. Then he will forget everything and it will be him 1 you 0... even though the mana he used consisted of wall of stone and paralyze.

The rules should be two fights on the field and two in the dungeon. Best 3/4 takes all.

Hey ganking no namer....stay the fuck out of our thread and our duel...if we wanted a faggit in here we would have invited your boyfriend.

sa33ich

Wanderer

I bet you sure wish you could have that thread deleted.... all that taking up for yourself on that alt account just to have it renamed.

Just in case you didn't know, all those laughs are at you.

Revelations;2061596 said:
lol i dont use skype, team speak, vent, or anything like that kid...i dont need online friends lol. I am not going to stand in there as well u nimwit. Was just suggesting that addicted hide so the spawn dont attack him...not sure if he is a cs or not.

any additions to my rules and why not do this tonight or tomorrow?

sa33ich

Wanderer

addicted probably won't be online till tomorrow sometime, honestly I would have him hold and only him.

Im 99.9999999% sure shedevil will find some reason why he doesnt trust addicted in the next 24 hours though, so don't get caught up on this.

character

Wanderer

lol i swear only person that says whiteshedevil is good has been whiteshedevil. ty sa33ich for proving my point.

sa33ich;2061605 said:
him hold and only him.

Im 99.9999999% sure shedevil will find some reason why he doesnt trust addicted in the next 24 hours though, so don't get caught up on this.

A. My Thoughts Exactly
B. Most Definitely he ate it twice in the same place to the same combo within 10 minutes, theres no way in hell he will go through with this

Revelations;2061519 said:
Hey bud....the deal was 1 v 1 and no wands...not you call in a buddy to wand combo me lol.

Dany....Have Raseri hold your Mika outfit against my pure white sandles and I'll fight you 1 v 1 for reals as long as someone watches so you dont use wands and call in cause you were gonna die alone!

Find someone of trust to hold the items and watch and I'll be happy to gain your Mika suit kid.

Addicted Holds!

Z

zer076x

wow this thread just took a big trammie dive.

sa33ich;2061605 said:
addicted probably won't be online till tomorrow sometime, honestly I would have him hold and only him.

You're pathetic. I put my pure white sandles against Raseri and won and Im sure Raseri is 10x the pvper that Dany is clown. Why do you hate so much and suck so bad?

I trust addicted

sa33ich;2061605 said:

Kid,
No one is better then me 1 v 1 in any dungeon. Why have you not figured this out? I dont get why u noobs keep talking shit and keep losing your valuable items to me. After I dust this clown I expect you to apoligze for all your shit talking kid and call me the greatest after I win.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Revelations;2061681 said:
You're pathetic. I put my pure white sandles against Raseri and won and Im sure Raseri is 10x the pvper that Dany is clown. Why do you hate so much and suck so bad?

I trust addicted

If you had won, wouldn't you own my sandals?

character

Wanderer

i even remember the thread that white she bitch was in that he said he beat ras the first time. he got rejected fast like, i do not know why he keeps saying that like you do not troll these forums tbh. if u get shut down once in a thread try not to bring it up again imo.

character

Wanderer

Revelations;2061681 said:

I trust addicted

dude you vs ras is like a mongbat (ras) vs simon coward (whiteshebitch). the mongbat gonna pwn nonstop