UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kingdom Reborn.

pbguy434

Knight
Kingdom Reborn.

I don't know if this has been posted, but oh well. You'll have to click ont he flash movie. The flash makes the iamges look like hell.

Here.

Oronur

Sorceror
Re: Kingdom Reborn.

Wow, this would be the best step in terms of better graphics since... well it would be the best.

Of course this is no 3d but it surely would attract new players or old players.

I just hope that they dont cancel it like previous versions.

pimpineasy

Sorceror

looks good except i dont like that it looks like 4x bigger then regular and the charater look like they lack alot of detal

Just having the spell detail would be bonus enough. That actually looks like a bolt of energy (I'm guessing). Be nice to see that nice flash instead of a snakelike silver thingy chasing you (Unless you use 3D).

Magi05

Wanderer

eh its a graphical upgrade (nothing fantastic but it doesnt look too shabby) but id like to see a UO2 or something, not a graphical expansion pack

psz

Administrator

*IF* they scale the models right, I'd play it.

At this point, movement and whatnot should be nearly perfected. The current 3D's models are so... Off that it's just... wrong.

Setsuma

Wanderer

Looks good, but i hope they dont make it a compulsary upgrade. More like the optional "3d" graphics. If my PC tried to run that it would explode :(

PyrinSerik

Wanderer

Congratulations!

You are one of the very first to get a glimpse of a reborn Ultima Online. We won't be releasing more details for a bit, but we do want to let you know a few things:
We are completely re-building the Ultima Online client with new graphics and a new easier-to-use interface.
It is an in-place upgrade. That means you will be able to keep your characters, items, houses and everything else you've earned over the past nine years.
We are committed to maintaining extremely low system specs. They will be higher than what UO launched with in 1997, but will still be far lower than almost any other MMORPG on the market.
The launch will happen in 2007.
There are many, many more surprises in store.
The Ultima Online development team has been working hard for the past eight months to make real the vision of a thriving, vibrant Ultima Online. We are proud to finally let you in on our secret. Look for a full announcement soon.

I know you probably have lots of questions. Before this year ends, we will answer just about all of them, so keep watching www.uo.com.

Darkscribe
Producer - Ultima Online

http://www.uo.com/uokr/UOKR/UOKR.html

Delutia said:
Congratulations!

You are one of the very first to get a glimpse of a reborn Ultima Online. We won't be releasing more details for a bit, but we do want to let you know a few things:
We are completely re-building the Ultima Online client with new graphics and a new easier-to-use interface.
It is an in-place upgrade. That means you will be able to keep your characters, items, houses and everything else you've earned over the past nine years.
We are committed to maintaining extremely low system specs. They will be higher than what UO launched with in 1997, but will still be far lower than almost any other MMORPG on the market.
The launch will happen in 2007.
There are many, many more surprises in store.
The Ultima Online development team has been working hard for the past eight months to make real the vision of a thriving, vibrant Ultima Online. We are proud to finally let you in on our secret. Look for a full announcement soon.

I know you probably have lots of questions. Before this year ends, we will answer just about all of them, so keep watching www.uo.com.

Darkscribe
Producer - Ultima Online

http://www.uo.com/uokr/UOKR/UOKR.html

I think I just short circuited my keyboard from drooling.

Izit7

Wanderer

He is getting hungry for Lagg :eek: I just hope they dont loose sight of the great game they have now and make it like all the other mmorpgs. But I have a feeling the more EA "improves" it the more they screw it up. Just my 2 cents.:p

Chap

Wanderer

"We are committed to maintaining extremely low system specs. They will be higher than what UO launched with in 1997, but will still be far lower than almost any other MMORPG on the market."

Unless you guys have really crappy computers like this;

You shouldn't be lagging unless you have spyware, of course. :)

pimpineasy

Sorceror

"We are committed to maintaining extremely low system specs. They will be higher than what UO launched with in 1997, but will still be far lower than almost any other MMORPG on the market."

lol i love this but any other mmo i play i hardly ever lag

Galder

Sorceror

Its awesome, looks very atmospheric. A worthy successor of our lovely 2d environment I believe.

shyquaker

Wanderer

I think it will not charge the lag.

it's biggest charge is rebuild the UO client.(I like this type of new image.)

that means it just charge in your computer, it do nothing with your network connect.