UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kingdom Reborn.

psz

Administrator
Re: Kingdom Reborn.

I love when people complain about the fact that there are races in UO...

Considering the Ultima series had something like 8 playable races originally :-P

Oaks

Knight

That might be but it just feels strange having elves added after 8-9 years or so since the launch of UO, and a second new race with Kingdom:Reborn.

It's probably mostly the "feel" (people longing for the days of "how it used to be") of UO which has changed considerably causing people to be against races. In addition, I'm quite sure there will be complaining about the new graphics just because they're used to the current graphics they've been gaming around in for x many years.

New content/stuff is always welcome as long as they don't bugger up the gameplay.

xaxas

Wanderer

If they *have* to add new races couldn't they add the Jukas and the Meer instead of elves and dwarves? Not that I am against that, but wtf, elves were mentioned really briefly in the original storylines and there was nearly no proof of their existence. Dwarves were never introduced if memory serves me right.

psz

Administrator

Elves and Dwarves were in Ultima the entire First Age of Ultima(Note: I said Ultima, NOT Ultima Online). Same with Bobbits, Fuzzies, etc

Meers and Jukas were created for UO2, and when it was cancelled, they were thrown into UO.

E

Evocare

Why must we persecute those of different races? Can't we all just get along?

Personally though, I'd love to kick a dwarf's ass.

pwnd joo.

Kamon

Wanderer

In love with those graphics :love
They look like 2D to me tho. maybe with some fancy 3D effects of some sort.

Galder

Sorceror

Hmmm... Is something wrong with the movement or there are wheels under the character's boots that I cannot see? :S

Oaks

Knight

Well first of all it's still a work in progress so it still needs some work obviously. Secondly, the character you see is actually riding a horse but you cannot see it because they haven't made the model or something for it yet (it's what they say in video 1 or 2 i think).