UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Krrios???

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
Re: Krrios???

Do you mean there's something wrong with it in that it won't run, or just that you can't hack it oldschool?

It would be pretty cool to play with just the client again imo.

Rhadam

Page

Suil Ban;1662236 said:
I need the smoothness and reliability of PlayUO to counteract my typical ping of >200ms.

smoothness of playuo? playuo is a choppy piece of garbage.

Rhadam

Page

Suil Ban;1662248 said:
Get a new computer?

already got a good comp.... i don't liek the way it runs at all.... it's supposed to look smooth but to me it looks like shit...

hoglegs

Sorceror

Rhadam;1662253 said:
already got a good comp.... i don't liek the way it runs at all.... it's supposed to look smooth but to me it looks like shit...
hmmm i dont have an elite system or anything but playUO runs smooth as a baby's bottom, and if it runs like shit on your computer, obviously your computer can't be THAT good.

Rhadam

Page

hoglegs;1662278 said:
hmmm i dont have an elite system or anything but playUO runs smooth as a baby's bottom, and if it runs like shit on your computer, obviously your computer can't be THAT good.

yea it runs "smooth" i'm saying it looks like shit... i've talked to people about it and theyt said thats how it is supposed to look... and i say it looks like shit...

tbkiah

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1662328 said:
Rhadam, you never cease to make yourself look like a blubbering idiot. It seriously makes me embarrassed when you post.

and you never cease you take the cock in your mouth...

tbkiah

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1662368 said:
Now there's a name I've never seen before. How would you like your reputation to be a little further into the hole?

OMG YOU HURT MY REP CAUSE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT....

thanks... loser