UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Krrios???

Re: Krrios???

PlayUO runs better then razor for me. The whole jerkiness of razor is what I don't like. Everything seems to go slower, even the spells and wands.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

That's true... everything did feel faster on PlayUO.

But regardless, it didn't feel like UO... especially with all the . commands. The GUMPs were pretty hideous, too.

tbkiah

Wanderer

Slower? WOOOOOW...... when i cast spells on playuo and shit it animates so slowly.... and the character feels like it runs so much slower than the normal client... yet everyone runs this speed while you are onthe client... i dunno how you can play that stuff...

tbkiah

Wanderer

Suil Ban;1662614 said:
Was your computer bought sometime in this millennium?

i've talked to a bunch of people... and it runs how it is supposed to... i just think it looks really slow... it may be "smooth" but it feels really slow to me...

LKP

Suil Ban;1662568 said:
The GUMPs look the same.

I mean the new ones, like the keyboard one for making macros. Especially since I had to go through and delete all the existing macros one by one so I could make my own... while the keyboard GUMP is a pretty good idea, the process of using it was far more time-consuming than making macros in the original client.

LKP

Suil Ban;1662633 said:
Could you not have deleted everything but Alt+O from macros.xml?

I don't have Sallos anymore, but I never tried that, as I didn't realize there were like 30,000 of them.