UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KvG

zulu2401

Squire
Impossible, they will start recruiting more and more after every loss they suffer. They cant handle the thought of losing 3-5 k per death. But hell I suppose I've talked enough shit about the shittiest guild in the history of demise. Lol for fuck sake they raid every opposing guild with 16 players on tier 1-2 and they don't bother trying to finish it lmao.
We on the other hand will raid other guilds but we aren't desperate cocksuckers trying to ruin and control the server. Hell we either let the smaller guilds spawn without disturbing them or we raid them just for pvp but we still give them scrolls and gold after we res them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Pink

Squire
Another guild tag? What was wrong with the last 10?

This coming from someone who joins a guild, stays active for about 2 weeks, then spends the rest of the time in AFK channel in TS or Vent until you are either kicked or join a different guild altogether. SEGA was around long enough for you to go through your usual cycle of two times instead of one. :awesome:

edit: or maybe it was three times, I forget. haha

kolbycrouch

Knight
This coming from someone who joins a guild, stays active for about 2 weeks, then spends the rest of the time in AFK channel in TS or Vent until you are either kicked or join a different guild altogether. SEGA was around long enough for you to go through your usual cycle of two times instead of one. :awesome:

edit: or maybe it was three times, I forget. haha

I just asked why the exact same group of people keep creating a new tag, with no new members, and keep failing the same objective over and over.

I only joined those guilds because I was in Hi-5 with Joey, and Korrupted always played with you guys.

I've played solo here for 10 years, the only time I've ever joined a guild is because either my brother or good friend joined them, and I've even made that clear while in those guilds.

Mister Pink

Squire
I just asked why the exact same group of people keep creating a new tag, with no new members, and keep failing the same objective over and over.

New guild leader, New tag. No reason other than that. Most of us just prefer playing the game instead of being guild leader. Each guild has had it's share of "wins", and I don't consider any of my time as guild leader or playing with SEGA as a failure. Same could be said of my time with Lolz, Hi5, and VD. My objective is to enjoy the game, and when I don't enjoy it I do something else, but I always come back. As is the usual plight of a UO gamer.

Yaz

Squire
What the fuck are those screenshots, all I see is a boring 1hr of throwing explosion pots. What can I say ? As things stand right now, pvp here is boring and monotonous, that is why I barely login to play here anymore and opted to enjoy a few hours of my spare time elsewhere.. but hey who gives a shit it's just my opinion.

kgb

Squire
Sometimes PVP part of Ultima looks so awful

You need to be autistic to understand what is happening here