UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KvG

I just loled at @Bad Mutha 's post.

Looks like it took you over 7 hours to type something back, you must have used a dictionary for those words of yours, knowing no way in hell your dumbass could come up with them on your own.

You think I'm a redneck that supports trump? You got me all messed up dude. Yeah I'm from the south where life is best, but i am smart enough not to vote for trump.
You are in here busting a nut over the fact that people KNOW your guild is pathetic, and then resort to bringing up politics because you have ran out of room to run.

You are just a typical "wanna-be", plays keyboard warrior when he's mad, and you got a big mouth with no action.

Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Dude, why are you saying anything about voting? You're fucking 14 man, everyone knows it. Stop acting like a grown up already.
Big mouth with no action? I'm sorry I can't flight over to your place to kick your ass but you can surely log in right now to get a good beating in the head over and over and over if you got the balls to show up you redneck dodger. Stop trying to hook up with your sister now, you're going to end up like your parents.

On a more serious note, we can't admit what's simply not true. Everyone who has been around for a decent amount of time can't say Hz is not the guild which prevails on Demise.
As much as I dislike Hz, I have no other choice but to give them the respect they deserve for sticking around so long... They bring PvP to this server, and ANYONE or ANY GUILD that brings PvP to the server deserves a massive amount of respect.

Azran

Traveler
To be honest , everyone, this is kinda lame. I understand there is an allowance of competition to some extent, thats what gives this old game purpose but, its this kind of attitude that kills servers because we all talk this insane amount of shit and people end up with like an unholy hatred of people that carries over irl. We are all here to play this game , no life-ing or not, and want to enjoy what little time we can spend here.

Hz- despite comments about any scripting or robot automatons, this is an experienced organised group with history here.

KvG- Is relatively new to the scene and recruits all of the new players that all of the older more established guilds wont even glance at. KvG members are still getting used to playing with each other. Hz uses UOCart and steam but nobody ever slings shit at them because of it so why should KvG be any different?

Anyway, I think we all need to take a chill pill because we all don't have the next 10 years to spend here. Might as well make it the best while we can.

End Rant.

Boy-247

Wanderer
Nothing wrong with being a redneck or supporting Trump.
There is in France because that is the origin of political correctness. That's why France has been passified since the 40's and the same reason terrorists pick on them.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
There is in France because that is the origin of political correctness. That's why France has been passified since the 40's and the same reason terrorists pick on them.

Yeah cause America didn't get targetted by any kind of terrorist attacks whatsoever EVER right. Or any other countries who openly declared themselves against ISIS for that matter.

That's like the dumbest fucking comment I've read in a while on these forums and boy do they come by hundreds these days. And I'm sory but if you don't consider the whole redneck thing as something that's not wrong in the US society you should really reconsider before passing out your genes to another human being. Don't breed at all, just don't.