UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KvG

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
When everyone is working or asleep?

We did them during day time and night time. I don't think you can say Hz has ever tried to spawn during a time period where no players were around, that's simply not true. And that's because while some people did that kind of shitty stuff (hello Sega and VD) because they wanna feel safe while spawning. We, on the other hand, crave for spawn fights. So no, we don't hide when we do harries, not our fault if you guys don't pay attention.

zulu2401

Squire
We have mostly adults in our guild. We also have jobs so that means we are limited to how long we can sit at our computer staring at our stealthers hoping someone does a spawn so we can raid at tier 1 lol. We also don't give a shit how many harrowers or spawns other guilds do but I can assure hz has a full roster when they do anything

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
We have mostly adults in our guild. We also have jobs so that means we are limited to how long we can sit at our computer staring at our stealthers hoping someone does a spawn so we can raid at tier 1 lol. We also don't give a shit how many harrowers or spawns other guilds do but I can assure hz has a full roster when they do anything

We did have a full roster when we banged your mum !

BOOOOAAAAAAAAAAANG

Mister Pink

Squire
We did them during day time and night time. I don't think you can say Hz has ever tried to spawn during a time period where no players were around, that's simply not true. And that's because while some people did that kind of shitty stuff (hello Sega and VD) because they wanna feel safe while spawning. We, on the other hand, crave for spawn fights. So no, we don't hide when we do harries, not our fault if you guys don't pay attention.

SEGA and VD would run baracoons for pvp purposes. What's the point of 5 guys doing a Semidar to be raided by 7 or 8? Even two or three well geared, decently skilled players can take down less than stellar geared spawners. Even if the raiding guild "loses" they didn't really lose anything because it wasn't there spawn. Hz is good at doing spawns quickly and because other guilds aren't as anal at checking spawns the odds are in their favor. Besides Spok, rarely did I see less than 6 or 7 people spawning with Hz. It was always when they had the numbers advantage. When you guys didn't spawn with numbers you paid the price just like the rest, and after a defeat you wouldn't spawn any further. Hence why most of the time you guys wait around for others to do spawns so you can do the raiding. So no, you guys rarely do spawn for pvp purposes unless you have double or triple the numbers of the competition.

Mister Pink

Squire
You do.. But these guys already have full suits... After that it's just for collecting and hording purposes.

We have new members that are wearing Kasas. Some of us have decent gear, but a majority of the guild does not. Playing solo limits the options you have available, and limits good pvp opportunities imo. Especially when it comes to dungeon fights and idoc fights.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
The kasa argument is invalid when fighting in a large group. You don't need extra crazy gear to have the 15 sdi needed to drop an explo ebolt on someone

Mister Pink

Squire
The kasa argument is invalid when fighting in a large group. You don't need extra crazy gear to have the 15 sdi needed to drop an explo ebolt on someone

My response was to heavy smoker of why we still continue to do spawns and aren't just hanging around brit gate nonstop. One, brit gate fights get old real quick and two, we aren't all geared out with epic gear like he is implying.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I think he's sayin they are in noob spawner suits with no mana regen, DCI, and hpi

TBH this argument is invalid because: it's easy as hell to put up a 5/10kk gear to pvp with, it wont be perfect but you can get the 2/6 40 lmc lrc decent resist (crappy mr probly and low hpi) and decent dci thingy

Maloskies

Squire
TBH this argument is invalid because: it's easy as hell to put up a 5/10kk gear to pvp with, it wont be perfect but you can get the 2/6 40 lmc lrc decent resist (crappy mr probly and low hpi) and decent dci thingy
If you havew 5-10kk, but a lot of our people are recruited from different servers and just started. We aren't arguing or lying, it's just how it is.

We have new members that are wearing Kasas. Some of us have decent gear, but a majority of the guild does not. Playing solo limits the options you have available, and limits good pvp opportunities imo. Especially when it comes to dungeon fights and idoc fights.
I like you, you always make good points and actually don't spew a bunch of hate a nonsense even when provoked. +1