UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KvG

Slugworth

Squire
We did them during day time and night time. I don't think you can say Hz has ever tried to spawn during a time period where no players were around, that's simply not true. And that's because while some people did that kind of shitty stuff (hello Sega and VD) because they wanna feel safe while spawning. We, on the other hand, crave for spawn fights. So no, we don't hide when we do harries, not our fault if you guys don't pay attention.
So you did them during the day time while people work full time during the day time and you did them at night while people are sleeping full time...

Can you translate what your monkey was trying to say here? He was really upset about something. Also, please inform your automatons that not everyone on here has every waking thought revolve around this game. Thanks.

Better yet, just have them stop trying to speak my beautiful language. Their filthy ancestral backgrounds spew through even with the filter of a video game. Tell them if they can't understand and speak first world languages to refrain from talking. It makes you look more like a slave driver than you really probably are.

raveX

Page
I bet a lot of you in the PvP crowd would like a lot of the other players you constantly berate because of a guild tag if you were to just play with them on the same team. You might find that they also love a good spawn fight, are generous to their team mates, are good people, etc.

It is just fine to have competitive dislike for the other team but all too often on here there is complete disrespect and hatred being cast about. In a world with billions of people, I find it odd that such a small community of people who enjoy the same very obscure game (now) are so vicious with each other. I have seen glimpses of it over the last two years that I have been a part of this place, but there is a huge lack of respect for "the other team".

In my time here, I have seen every one of you get your ass kicked and I have also seen each of you kick the other teams ass. Why do you never admit the other team is good too? You win some, you lose some, and so does the other guy.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
On a more serious note, we can't admit what's simply not true. Everyone who has been around for a decent amount of time can't say Hz is not the guild which prevails on Demise.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Look, the teenge wanabe b rabbit discovered a new glyph on the keyboard ! We are so proud of you. Let's all give him a round of applause. Now you can go back sitting in the corner with the other children okay? Behave while the grown up have a conversation. Scrub

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
You think you can downgrade me by calling out my nation name? You pathetic illiterate worm, you wouldn't know smart even if it struck you in the head with a pickaxe and you dare talk back to me? Even for your age you're a rare specimen of dumb: you got shit for brains!
You try to come up with clever come backs, thinking you have any kind of sense of humor innit, which you are the only one to perceive. Being blind to your own stupidity not only shows the lack of maturity you're dealing with but clearly puts forward the genetic issues you're having; mum and dad are cousins right? I heard it's a pretty common thing back in your redneck-palace of white supremacist-trump lovers-sack of bullshit you call a home. Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up when adults are talking.
You're like every other kids in the place, got to scream and cry for people to notice you huh? How else could people notice the poor little one, so desperate for attention that he'd wet his pants right in front of the classroom just so mum and daddy could acknowledge his existence. Guess what? Nobody gives two cents about the poop you just made.

JlM

Wanderer
You think you can downgrade me by calling out my nation name? You pathetic illiterate worm, you wouldn't know smart even if it struck you in the head with a pickaxe and you dare talk back to me? Even for your age you're a rare specimen of dumb: you got shit for brains!
You try to come up with clever come backs, thinking you have any kind of sense of humor innit, which you are the only one to perceive. Being blind to your own stupidity not only shows the lack of maturity you're dealing with but clearly puts forward the genetic issues you're having; mum and dad are cousins right? I heard it's a pretty common thing back in your redneck-palace of white supremacist-trump lovers-sack of bullshit you call a home. Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up when adults are talking.
You're like every other kids in the place, got to scream and cry for people to notice you huh? How else could people notice the poor little one, so desperate for attention that he'd wet his pants right in front of the classroom just so mum and daddy could acknowledge his existence. Guess what? Nobody gives two cents about the poop you just made.

Nothing wrong with being a redneck or supporting Trump.