UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of humanity. My mind blasts, my heart hurts.

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
->This is a message to everyone that have bad thoughts about me. People do things that hurt us without know it. They have no idea how hard is to be a celebrity on both lives. Peace.

The Dark Side Of Being a Legend

I can't believe on things they post about me nowaday

I can't close UO Forum and make it go away

How long must I tell people, what they do to me is completely wrong? How long?

Words from haters echo in my mind like an evil song

These shadows cover me everyday, everynight... Even tonight...

I won't heed the challenge call

It puts my back up against Hybrid's dark wall

Today, I look at this forum. I look at threads made about me

I wipe the tears from my sad eyes

Because of lies about Kevin the boy that I see

By Kevin the boy

_

Soul-Eater

Squire
Anyone else think that maybe Kevin is from another country? His failure to properly use prefixes and suffixes leaves me to believe he is, that or he's just stupid (which in any case IS true). Also all this celebrity shit is making me sick, if he were really a celebrity he would post a real pic of himself..

Hey Kevin where are you from? South Korea?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
LOL yeah.. I try not to pick on spelling/Grammer on the internet because I don't use it either (aside from my tablet helping me out) But some of the shit he writes looks like it came straight out of Google translate lol. also he won't even reveal who his "top pvp" char is from 2009 or what ever so I'm not surprised he won't reveal which celebrity he claims to be lol..

But in response to kevins poem... If he lives this great extravagant life that he claims and has all these friends and women and such.. Why in the sweet fuck would he even give any of our comments a second thought..

Kevin your Holier than thou bullshit is usually what triggers people. The Internet is full of other kids just like you and I hate to see it on these forums specially when you back it up with images straight off Google lol

I say you make us a video of you walking through your mansion like on cribs or what ever, announce that your Kevin The boy.. Show us your trophy wall and your baby all that good stuff you have! or..suck the tears back up and face the wrath of the Hybrid troll slayers!!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Shit I just had a flashback to my first encounter of Kevin the boy in delucca bragging about how he was a high class "business man".. When the fuck did you turn into a celebrity? I totally missed that transition :(

Fides

Sorceror

spooj

Sorceror
it is just so fucking obvious he is trolling now, idk why anyone even gives this guy their attention lmao

Edalon

Squire
I never ever seen Kevin claim to be a celebrity or a businessman in game unless you consider his "scatclub" business where he has women shitting on glasstables with crouching customers beneath watching it.

He has ALWAYS taken a very big interest in my personal looks and sexual desires. He has never shown any homosexual tendencies though. He is very clear with his tastes in women. Tiny asians and skinny blondes. He is disgusted with black women.

Kevin´s questions mostly deal with how thick my chest hair and how big my arms are as well as how much of it is gray and how much is not. He also likes to discuss whether i ever fancied any of his personal fetishes which I to his chagrin don't.

In game i never thought of Kevin as a non-native englishspeaker BUT in his new forumpersona he does use weird grammar and strange syntax.

I bet Kevin is very happy that he can get even more attention in forums than in game. No doubt in life he is just a young man that likes to tease and provoke. You give him the responses he is after i bet.

Lord Edalon, Hybrids most intellectual troll.