UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of humanity. My mind blasts, my heart hurts.

Edalon

Squire
I never ever seen Kevin claim to be a celebrity or a businessman in game unless you consider his "scatclub" business where he has women shitting on glasstables with crouching customers beneath watching it.

He has ALWAYS taken a very big interest in my personal looks and sexual desires. He has never shown any homosexual tendencies though. He is very clear with his tastes in women. Tiny asians and skinny blondes. He is disgusted with black women.

Kevin´s questions mostly deal with how thick my chest hair and how big my arms are as well as how much of it is gray and how much is not. He also likes to discuss whether i ever fancied any of his personal fetishes which I to his chagrin don't.

In game i never thought of Kevin as a non-native englishspeaker BUT in his new forumpersona he does use weird grammar and strange syntax.

I bet Kevin is very happy that he can get even more attention in forums than in game. No doubt in life he is just a young man that likes to tease and provoke. You give him the responses he is after i bet.

Lord Edalon, Hybrids most intellectual troll.

Edalon

Squire
I never ever seen Kevin claim to be a celebrity or a businessman in game unless you consider his "scatclub" business where he has women shitting on glasstables with crouching customers beneath watching it.

He has ALWAYS taken a very big interest in my personal looks and sexual desires. He has never shown any homosexual tendencies though. He is very clear with his tastes in women. Tiny asians and skinny blondes. He is disgusted with black women.

Kevin´s questions mostly deal with how thick my chest hair and how big my arms are as well as how much of it is gray and how much is not. He also likes to discuss whether i ever fancied any of his personal fetishes which I to his chagrin don't.

In game i never thought of Kevin as a non-native englishspeaker BUT in his new forumpersona he does use weird grammar and strange syntax.

I bet Kevin is very happy that he can get even more attention in forums than in game. No doubt in life he is just a young man that likes to tease and provoke. You give him the responses he is after i bet.

Lord Edalon, Hybrids most intellectual troll.

Darkarna

Sorceror
This is unfortunately what folks fail to realise. I guess having a certain type of troll sense makes the chosen few aware of his master plan.

I like all three of your posts, cause I believe two will get deleted ;p.

Soul-Eater

Squire
Kevin´s questions mostly deal with how thick my chest hair and how big my arms are as well as how much of it is gray and how much is not.

I'm sorry but questions about thickness of chesthair and man muscles i would consider to be a HUGE homosexual flag... I mean why in the motherfuck would a man ask another man that ever?!

crikey

Sorceror

haha he must ask those questions to pretty much everybody, as he asked me the exact same questions just the other day (again).
I too suspect this person is not from the United States. I doubt he really lives in California.

Thanks to Will Jones for discovering THE REAL, Kevin the boy https://twitter.com/KevinTheBoy

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
haha he must ask those questions to pretty much everybody, as he asked me the exact same questions just the other day (again).
I too suspect this person is not from the United States. I doubt he really lives in California.

Thanks to Will Jones for discovering THE REAL, Kevin the boy https://twitter.com/KevinTheBoy

You guys are so smart... I never said I am from US. I just live in CA for my business. Stupid stalkers and paparazzies...

Darkarna

Sorceror
DAMN YOU... He will soon be a mega star, I hope you can deal with the consequence when he becomes president of the world. *Prepares his suicide for when that day happens*

Smokeuog

Sorceror
*Watches Kevin The Boy's notoriety bar increase, post by post*

I never realised how many Einstein's exist.
There's a big difference in good notoriety and bad.. Huge really.. Anyone can come into a small community like this and effortlessly become well known as someone that will make your stomach turn, ANYONE! It's easy..look where all the previous sick fuck forum trolls are now? Most of them are barely faint memories and Kevin will join them eventually.

If these posts boost up his ego that's fine lol the only posts I see here that might actually make him feel good are the ones claiming that were making him famous rofl.

I for one Love watching narcissistic Internet douche bags tripping over there Internet lies so I will continue to enjoy posting in his threads lol bring em on.

The way he claims to be so accomplished and making up straight up lies reminds me of someone from North Korea. Did you also win every event at the Olympics Kevin?