UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let it all burn. Shard wipe!

TheRemedy

Sorceror
Re: Let it all burn. Shard wipe!

I don't really feel like starting over, I think we all lost some 1337 Trammie Gear, but UO Life will go on......

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Sloopy said:
Uhhh yea, there is a fine line between reality and a video game.
Not for him.

But yeah revelatons, I'll take you up on your duel, but remember you said you'd let me pick the dungeon. No back out now ok ;)

PooSlap

Wanderer

PooSlap said:
Ophidian is poor in game, he says he has a castle and all this gold... he doesn't everything but the 18x18 he listed is mine.

I think you lost your place bro, I own the castle. the gold... I gave you the 18x18, and my roommate the other 18x18, the shard gets whiped, I will leave. Unfortunatly when I had time to get all of this I didnt have much else to do, now-a-days I have much better things to do then reaquire all of this shit AGAIN. I played before the first shard whipe, its a great shard, good staff, and the BEST shard for PvP... Ryan may or may not believe people will leave, but I love the shard and I just don't have the time nor will to start over again.

I love Cameron because hes a close friend. Reguardless of who "owns" the castle.. We probably use it far more than him. I have it to lose REGUARDLESS of if its owned on his account. Ive had multiple 18x18's on this server.. One I lost BECAUSE of Cameron who swore he would refresh it while I stopped playing. He doesn't want a wipe because he bought the rest of the shit with real money. He is currently just another example of people with too much shit. He has it all and plays very little. He'd rather chat on aim and talk on his cell phone than PvP or do any work in game. Having it is more to him than accualy earning it. He thinks earning it means paying IRL money to some other kid. Sadly our views oppose here. If he truely loved the PvP he'd continue to play. It takes 2 days at most to perfect a PvP character and get him gear. He truely loves being a trammelite. His "roommate" will agree with me.

The mares I own are priceless reguardless.. Since they screwed the spawn a pure black 525 mare is getting more and more rare as people like 2D keep boating them.

Ophidian

ok Fat Purple Dino, what dungeon do you want to fight in? I am definately down, I will be using White Shedevil, which character will you be using?

PooSlap

Wanderer

Revelations said:
ok Fat Purple Dino, what dungeon do you want to fight in? I am definately down, I will be using White Shedevil, which character will you be using?

Man you should fight in Destard! Dragons are mean!
I killed white shedevil there a few times when I was a newb..
You came back with a dexer like 2 times with perfect vanq warforks..
Pretty sweet lewt..
That was you huh Rev?

Ophidian

I don't know, you must have been with 2 or more people if you did kill shedevil and no way in hell you killed me more then once because no one does. But, I would have came back with another stun mage, I don't play dexers unless for special occasions sorry. Unless it was like 2 years ago when I started on this server and only had 2-3 characters one being a dexer.

OPH, you want to put 1 mil on who wins a one on one in Destard, me vs you.....if not STFU and go back to your trammy guild and sell bods together douchebag.

Revelations said:
I don't know, you must have been with 2 or more people if you did kill shedevil and no way in hell you killed me more then once because no one does. But, I would have came back with another stun mage, I don't play dexers unless for special occasions sorry. Unless it was like 2 years ago when I started on this server and only had 2-3 characters one being a dexer.

OPH, you want to put 1 mil on who wins a one on one in Destard, me vs you.....if not STFU and go back to your trammy guild and sell bods together douchebag.
I don't want to be a dickhead...But has anyone ever taken you up on these million dollar duels. You post 2 or more a week and I never see y ou nor the one you address it to saying you won or lost or not?

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Valvorius Fess said:
I don't want to be a dickhead...But has anyone ever taken you up on these million dollar duels. You post 2 or more a week and I never see y ou nor the one you address it to saying you won or lost or not?
I'm taking up on his offer. The dungeon will be announced later and I'm using Legendary Dueler because it seems fitting and he's the only heal mage I have with GM resist.

Earth_Crisis said:
I'm taking up on his offer. The dungeon will be announced later and I'm using Legendary Dueler because it seems fitting and he's the only heal mage I have with GM resist.
Why is he Legendary? I never heard of you other than seeing your white power ingame profile. Im asking has he ever dueled and won or even lost a million plus wager?

Lorthic

Knight

Valvorius Fess said:
Why is he Legendary? I never heard of you other than seeing your white power ingame profile. Im asking has he ever dueled and won or even lost a million plus wager?

Not that I know of. People say that Revelations sucks, but he's actually a very good pvper and also does well in the way of wealth. People talk shit and then either get shot down or an agreement is met between the two. Shit, Rev and I still gotta go at it for 5m, because we haven't yet. When UOG goes up and I get to play with him, I'll definitely be raking in another five million gold. As it stands, though, if Rev weren't good, he wouldn't be known. Rev is White SheDevil, and at the top of the PK list; I'd even say, the best, and longest-standing PK to be known on UOGamers.

Valvorius Fess said:

This is because they are not stupid. They know I am a legend and I will win at all costs, they are not stupid. After I PwN this douche challeging me, I will nto get another one for 6 months or so.

Revelations said:
This is because they are not stupid. They know I am a legend and I will win at all costs, they are not stupid. After I PwN this douche challeging me, I will nto get another one for 6 months or so.
I kiled you with my placer at my fresh plot. I know cause I aimed you....and you mabe up some shyt you lost con...keke...ok...and you know my plot I dropped in the heart of 2d,>!< and entrouge. Not a flame...a fact...no I didnt film...dont care if you denie it

Earth_Crisis said:

Name the dungeon boy; and post a screenshot of your 1 mil check. We can give them to Irina and she can award them to the winner. You think your going to kill me with a character with healing, good luck. Since you aggred to the duel and I let you choose the place, why don't you tell me where it is going to happen at.

Valvorius Fess said:
I kiled you with my placer at my fresh plot. I know cause I aimed you....and you mabe up some shyt you lost con...keke...ok...and you know my plot I dropped in the heart of 2d,>!< and entrouge. Not a flame...a fact...no I didnt film...dont care if you denie it

You are SOOOOOO Full of shit. I never have my AIM up while I play, I only use it to buy/sell shit; LOL Moron. I don't lose connection, I don't hunt idocs, you just made yourself look like a absolute moron and LIAR. I don't know what the heart of 2d even is douche?

Learn how to speel simple words that an average 4th grader can spell, you idiot. (kiled,mabe,shyt,entrouge,didnt,dont,denie)

Edit, do you want to duel me mother fucker for 1 mil, name the dungeon pussy, put up or shut up. Anyway, who are you, because NO ONE KNOWS?

Booshnig

Sorceror

Way to hijack the thread with your gay duel challenges. Go play yugioh, where you can duel your friends all you want.
In favor of the wipe btw.

Lorthic

Knight

Booshnig said:
Way to hijack the thread with your gay duel challenges. Go play yugioh, where you can duel your friends all you want.
In favor of the wipe btw.

You don't count anymore. When was the last time you even played, dude? You play WoW. ;[

What is yugioh? If people want too talk shit to me and say I suck; cool, but all I am asking is for them to back that shit up? I will offer a duel to any non admin player for 1 mil in any dungeon 1 v 1 challenge, so talk shit to me, prepare to back that shit up is all I am saying.

I hijacked this thread because it is possibly the stupidest fucking thread ever, and it will NEVER happen.

Que Cee

Sorceror

Lynyrd said:
A Kay Cee wannabe? You are not from Iraq... get the hell out!

I don't know who Kay Cee is, but when I first rolled on UOGamers the average player base was 20-30 people online, and I don't plan on going anywhere now.

Originally Posted by Ophidian
Wipes rock. You may indeed have to WORK TOGETHER with someone for that castle placement spot. No.. awesome people won't quit.. The loss of playerbase will be similarly based on their maturity. A mature person can handle a wipe quite well. A child will sit and mope about what he lost. By my definition of awesome people, sorry this may differ from yours, they are often far more mature than children.

Ophidian

Oh, I know how to recover from a wipe, did it before could do it again. No problem really, it's just a game. You come off a little condescending there at the end... implying I find immature people awesome, perhaps? But, I digress, some of the mature people may handle the wipe well, but not find it worth regaining all of their lost work, especially when they can be working 'irl'. Hardly anything "rocks" about doing the same thing you've did in the past all over again, when you can be doing something else more productive if you chose to.

Booshnig

Sorceror

Revelations said:
What is yugioh? If people want too talk shit to me and say I suck; cool, but all I am asking is for them to back that shit up? I will offer a duel to any non admin player for 1 mil in any dungeon 1 v 1 challenge, so talk shit to me, prepare to back that shit up is all I am saying.

I hijacked this thread because it is possibly the stupidest fucking thread ever, and it will NEVER happen.
It's already happened 3 times in UOG's history, and as you can tell, it hasn't been hindered at all. The thread could've been an interesting discussion had it not turned into an e-peen flexxing contest. If this thread is "stupid" then please direct me to an "intelligent" thread, like that one about those 4 mares.

-Hey guys, who thinks we should have a wipe, and why?
-I dunno.
-I think there should be.
-Who cares what you think
-I have alot of money, you better care
-I bet I have more money than you
-I'll duel you for money
-Yeah right you're a pussy
-Fag
-Newb
-Lol I own
-Ya rite
-Fag
-LoL

You don't count anymore. When was the last time you even played, dude? You play WoW. ;[
Profit.