UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets show how bad Jack Daniels is.

Who can't 1v1? haha im not raged either, just showing how bad Jack is :) He got redlined 3 times with in a minute.

Bad qualityy!! Was using razor avi recording!!

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
the recording is fine, thats how they do it...

i mean, you beign on a alchy dexxer is kind weak, but nothing he didnt knew about what template you were using.

if you want some fair fights: ruedigerbnu skype me (i am at work now, will be home weekends)

peace trill

Mara

Knight
Guy deserves an award simply for getting a razor avi recording to work, let alone fighting outnumbered.

Don't listen too much to all the dexer haters. Done all the testing. If they don't want to wear quality armor, use appropriate spells that protect them, etc. - it's at their own demise.

Said it before, and I'll say it one last time - it is easier for me to kill 'skilled properly equipped players' on a mage than it is on a dexer. It is easier for me to kill 'unskilled, ill-equipped players' on a dexer than it is on a mage.

I'm not saying anything about whether it takes more skill to play this or that. I 'greatly' prefer playing mage templates 1v1, but every situation has it's own unique demands.

The guy is rolling Around with a Verite Hammer alchy throwing pots and hitting like a train, Im on my tank mage with shitty armor and he challenges me go figure. Anyways what's funny about this and i guess he didn't know who I was on my Inscribe stun cause he challenged that character to a fight in same spot. When Im running around getting mana and finally start to dump on him he runs off screen and guess what? Calls in two friends to help him out lol. Hyprocrit much bro? He was mad all day bitching and complaining and res killing my thief because he was so mad

we killed him and then what does he do? goes and does the exact samething and comes on the forums to try and Call me bad? - Bet you wish you didn't post that video now huh... Made yourself look like an idiot.. Think you forgot to mention all the times i have killled you ;)

P.S Bro.. Learn to throw pots you almost killed yourself a few times ;)

Mara

Knight
Who ganked who first, that is the question. After that, it's really all about payback.

As far as the offscreening, that is where the skilled vs unskilled become differentiated in my book. If dexer offscreens for health, mage most certainly should not come back to the fight unless they are back up and fully prepped with mana and whatever defensive spells they wish. If the dexer stands his ground and will heal a dump on screen, mage has no right to offscreen, and vice versa. That's what I figure anyway. If they offscreen 1v1, then everything becomes full game (except for calling in). That's my code anyway.

AGAPITE HAMMER!! I wish it was verite, n plus the reason i told them to come is cause i ran outta pots. N i never got below 30% btw :) Too all those hattin dexx players I got a mage too im in the 100's on dueling. There for i play both, i just switch it up at times cause both templates i use on factions are fun. Thanks..

The guy is rolling Around with a Verite Hammer alchy throwing pots and hitting like a train, Im on my tank mage with shitty armor and he challenges me go figure. Anyways what's funny about this and i guess he didn't know who I was on my Inscribe stun cause he challenged that character to a fight in same spot. When Im running around getting mana and finally start to dump on him he runs off screen and guess what? Calls in two friends to help him out lol. Hyprocrit much bro? He was mad all day bitching and complaining and res killing my thief because he was so mad

we killed him and then what does he do? goes and does the exact samething and comes on the forums to try and Call me bad? - Bet you wish you didn't post that video now huh... Made yourself look like an idiot.. Think you forgot to mention all the times i have killled you ;)

P.S Bro.. Learn to throw pots you almost killed yourself a few times ;)

I've never seen you kill me 1v1

LOL.... Post the video bro u said u recorded it , it shows u running off screen. Funny thing is when we ganked u it only took 2 in like a minute, took 3 of u to kill me in like what 5 mins? And at least i didn't come on the forums and start a thread Saying ooo He's bad.. Cause i know your bad i don't have to post it to prove it, You on the other hand must think its some kinda accomplishment to kill me cause you had to let everyone on uo know about it. Then turn around and do the exact samething. I don't care about payback for ganking, however you talk way to much for your skill level to call me bad when you have to call in cause u ran out of explo pots? U kidding me lol..

Mara

Knight
Hey, this kind of angst is a great sign of a healthy shard.

There something to be said for that anyway. It's good to have a few enemies here and there.

Who ganked who first, that is the question. After that, it's really all about payback.

As far as the offscreening, that is where the skilled vs unskilled become differentiated in my book. If dexer offscreens for health, mage most certainly should not come back to the fight unless they are back up and fully prepped with mana and whatever defensive spells they wish. If the dexer stands his ground and will heal a dump on screen, mage has no right to offscreen, and vice versa. That's what I figure anyway. If they offscreen 1v1, then everything becomes full game (except for calling in). That's my code anyway.

We'll when your a tank mage with 85 int getting a concussion blow on top of getting hit by a AGGYm so he says on top of getting explo pots on u, you run outta mana quick so u have to run around to get ur mana up. Noone is gonna stand there and let a dexxer hit u with and aggy and explo pots while you try to med. Same with my inscribe stun, he landed a concussion blow first hit.

Anyways I'm done, I'm not gonna keep checking back here to see what he says , he alrdy claims to be the best pvper on this server & he knows where to find me if he wants to run his mouth some more and I'm going to start recording videos and pictures from now on when i kill him so if he doesn't think twice about doing this again I'll make him look dumb all over again.

Peace- Love- & Chicken Greece ;)

I would like to state that your a homo and people shouldn'y drop the soap around you ;) Pics don't lie bro and he even admitted to calling in.. Where is all theses idiots coming from? Some new type of Assembly line?