UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets show how bad Jack Daniels is.

Mara

Knight

The brand most guys masturbate to.

Had a Jim Beam baseball cap from the factory a while back. Came special order offer from a handle I bought. Dog chewed it up. Cried like a baby long time. Still miss that hat.

I am someone who dont sit at pits 24/7 but will kill you pits 24/7.

Skills in a game do not impress you? than why you play? i mean... this game is a challenge, once its no more challenge, you start getting bored on it, yes, ive got bored a long time ago (no, im jk).

Here's a new challenge... Get laid ;) and no skills in a kids game does not impress, pretty sad it does you. Most people today use scripts to play for them so no im not impressed. < And yes everyone denies useing them> There's plenty of other stuff to do in this game which I been doing lately, if your getting bored then get out of the pits or stop bank sitting and start doing something else. Also to make claim you will kill me 24/7 in the duel pits is your ego talking ;) Enjoy your day scrub

Stides40oz

Knight
Here's a new challenge... Get laid ;) and no skills in a kids game does not impress, pretty sad it does you. Most people today use scripts to play for them so no im not impressed. < And yes everyone denies useing them> There's plenty of other stuff to do in this game which I been doing lately, if your getting bored then get out of the pits or stop bank sitting and start doing something else. Also to make claim you will kill me 24/7 in the duel pits is your ego talking ;) Enjoy your day scrub

Im sure the guy who makes up killing people in threads on a ultima online forum is a great success with the ladies. Ladies love that shit. They also love guys who back down from a challenge because people "everyone scripts".

I didn't back down i'll fight any of you retards. All i said was uo skills don't impress me and half of you use scripts. Your mad I killed you and even took a Screen shot of it and your saying a Hybrid dragon killed you and I ran up and took a picture and edited the picture to make it look like i did it. Now whos pathetic? I got proof you don't so whos lieing. You even used two characters to try to kill me and when the hybrid killed your tamer you logged on your alchy, the hybrid dragon wasn't even near the entrance.

It's a Game you died man up. Obviously if this wasn't hurting your ego so bad you wouldn't be following me on forums trying to make everyone you believe you didn't die. Everyone dies in this game and Noone is God, It's a Game! Calm the hell down, put on your big boy pants , Stfu & play the game. Noone gives a shit rather you died or Not I surely don't but when people post a video of me ganking in a one vs one and turns around and does the same thing to a character he didn't know was me and calls me a Newb & Bad is freaking hilarious. I mad him look stupid and I mad you look stupid with Pictures and proof. All you have is your big ego talking afraid to let people know you Died in a game.

P.s March 20th will be my 2 year anniversary with my gf, I highly doubt you have any room to talk on the subject of me being Good with the ladies.

I am pretty sure Stides wouldn't make shit up when he actually dies so I am pretty sure you're lying. Stides has nothing to prove to anyone, people who field know how good he is. You on the other hand with your big mouth screaming for attention in every other thread seems have something to prove.

For some one who doesn't care what people think you sure responded with a novel 80% of the time. Your just another attention whore scrub.

Stides40oz

Knight
I didn't back down i'll fight any of you retards. All i said was uo skills don't impress me and half of you use scripts. Your mad I killed you and even took a Screen shot of it and your saying a Hybrid dragon killed you and I ran up and took a picture and edited the picture to make it look like i did it. Now whos pathetic? I got proof you don't so whos lieing. You even used two characters to try to kill me and when the hybrid killed your tamer you logged on your alchy, the hybrid dragon wasn't even near the entrance.

It's a Game you died man up. Obviously if this wasn't hurting your ego so bad you wouldn't be following me on forums trying to make everyone you believe you didn't die. Everyone dies in this game and Noone is God, It's a Game! Calm the hell down, put on your big boy pants , Stfu & play the game. Noone gives a shit rather you died or Not I surely don't but when people post a video of me ganking in a one vs one and turns around and does the same thing to a character he didn't know was me and calls me a Newb & Bad is freaking hilarious. I mad him look stupid and I mad you look stupid with Pictures and proof. All you have is your big ego talking afraid to let people know you Died in a game.

P.s March 20th will be my 2 year anniversary with my gf, I highly doubt you have any room to talk on the subject of me being Good with the ladies.

How did you not back down to fights? I challenged you yesterday and you just vanished off the forums after posting for an hour. A few other people have challenged you this very thread and youre ducking and weaving. Youre so terrible at this game that when I raped your ass in Deciet you tryed to hide instead of heal. Anyone who goes for hiding when they are at 5hp is just terrible at this game.

Newsflash taking a picture of my coarpse in the hybrid dragon den is not proof you killed me. Now if you had a video that would be proof.

Seriously what kind of loser in real life takes pictures of coarpes of people and claims to be the one that killed said coarpse. Thats really weird. You got more issues then a magazine stand.

I am pretty sure Stides wouldn't make shit up when he actually dies so I am pretty sure you're lying. Stides has nothing to prove to anyone, people who field know how good he is. You on the other hand with your big mouth screaming for attention in every other thread seems have something to prove.

For some one who doesn't care what people think you sure responded with a novel 80% of the time. Your just another attention whore scrub.

LOL ya cause I used photo shop to edited it. Dumbass, He probably cried and was like boo hooo someone is making fun of me on forums go post on it and back me up. I dont care what u believe the fact is he died i took the SS took his loot and pissed him off. Nothing you can change it happened deal with it , you wanna call me a liar who cares you guys gank in game and gank on forums. Shows what pussies you are you can't even fight your own battles on forums lol

Stop.pot.Drop Just got owned to, Opened a gate to Mag Docks with guards there and he died while Rampage teleported as fast as he could to get away while his buddy got rolled. It's funny shit when you guys die in game and get so mad over it. Keep getting owned peeps shit is cracking me up.

Probably most of you guys died to my Death Gating to orcs a few times, In the end if you die and i live thats all that matters you guys can brag about how good you are at Alchy stun all u want in pits where its safe but once you leave its fair game ;)

LOL u guys can't do shit over the forums bring it game bitches i'll be waiting

Stides40oz

Knight
LOL ya cause I used photo shop to edited it. Dumbass, He probably cried and was like boo hooo someone is making fun of me on forums go post on it and back me up. I dont care what u believe the fact is he died i took the SS took his loot and pissed him off. Nothing you can change it happened deal with it , you wanna call me a liar who cares you guys gank in game and gank on forums. Shows what pussies you are you can't even fight your own battles on forums lol

What does using photoshop have to do with the fact?? Just because you took a picture of someones coarpse doesnt neccessarily mean youre the one who killed the person. You didnt get my loot I came back on red and looted myself because you didnt even realize I died to a dragon breath. Then I proceeded to chase you into the sparkles into deceit where you ran 1 floor up from me before finally eating the mud, dying while trying to hide instead of heal like the scrub you are. Oh wait I forgot the tamer on the 4th floor farming liches helped me kill you on the 3rd floor.

WOW YOU FINALLY USED THE WORD YOUR RIGHT!!!!! FUCKING MIRACLE

Stides40oz

Knight
Stop.pot.Drop Just got owned to, Opened a gate to Mag Docks with guards there and he died while Rampage teleported as fast as he could to get away while his buddy got rolled. It's funny shit when you guys die in game and get so mad over it. Keep getting owned peeps shit is cracking me up.

Probably most of you guys died to my Death Gating to orcs a few times, In the end if you die and i live thats all that matters you guys can brag about how good you are at Alchy stun all u want in pits where its safe but once you leave its fair game ;)

LOL u guys can't do shit over the forums bring it game bitches i'll be waiting

Wait? Death gating... You actually think it takes skill and is something to brag about?

What does using photoshop have to do with the fact?? Just because you took a picture of someones coarpse doesnt neccessarily mean youre the one who killed the person. You didnt get my loot I came back on red and looted myself because you didnt even realize I died to a dragon breath. Then I proceeded to chase you into the sparkles into deceit where you ran 1 floor up from me before finally eating the mud, dying while trying to hide instead of heal like the scrub you are. Oh wait I forgot the tamer on the 4th floor farming liches helped me kill you on the 3rd floor.

I didn't loot cause ur shit was crap what do i need regs and pots for when i have 100k of each regs and like 20 kegs of each and u had gm leather. As fpor deceit u called in a red tamer which u guys failed at then proceeded to try to kill me which was easy to heal threw till the liche FSed me and u took advantage of it lol, real pro bro.

Ya and i also got alot of shit off people buying stuff off the the vendors at trade fair. Just cause u guys sit in duel pits casting magic arrow & throwing pots make you good doesn't. If you guys die I laugh that's all the matters, if you guys have a problem with it to bad. Ganking me on forums ain't going to do anything accept get this trammeled and make you guys mad.