UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets show how bad Jack Daniels is.

Stides40oz

Knight
I didn't loot cause ur shit was crap what do i need regs and pots for when i have 100k of each regs and like 20 kegs of each and u had gm leather. As fpor deceit u called in a red tamer which u guys failed at then proceeded to try to kill me which was easy to heal threw till the liche FSed me and u took advantage of it lol, real pro bro.
LOL. You just said that I was mad that you looted my shit. Now youre saying that you didnt loot my shit? You need to get your lies straight. And really how are you going to claim I called in a Red Tamer when he was already in the room you ran FROM me into. Do you really think I told a red tamer to be ready farming liches in deceit for this scrub who is going to run through the sparkles in destard. First of all we both know I didnt call him in. Secondly you died on the 3rd floor and that tamer didnt even cast a spell at you or stop farming liches on the 4th floor. How does a tamer farming liches on the 4th floor = Him helping me kill you half way up the 3rd floor? Are you just delusional and really believe the crap youre spewing? Or are you just really trying to troll?

Ya and i also got alot of shit off people buying stuff off the the vendors at trade fair. Just cause u guys sit in duel pits casting magic arrow & throwing pots make you good doesn't. If you guys die I laugh that's all the matters, if you guys have a problem with it to bad. Ganking me on forums ain't going to do anything accept get this trammeled and make you guys mad.

man you really shouldn't have dropped out of elementary school for uo

LOL. You just said that I was mad that you looted my shit. Now youre saying that you didnt loot my shit? You need to get your lies straight. And really how are you going to claim I called in a Red Tamer when he was already in the room you ran FROM me into. Do you really think I told a red tamer to be ready farming liches in deceit for this scrub who is going to run through the sparkles in destard. First of all we both know I didnt call him in. Secondly you died on the 3rd floor and that tamer didnt even cast a spell at you or stop farming liches on the 4th floor. How does a tamer farming liches on the 4th floor = Him helping me kill you half way up the 3rd floor? Are you just delusional and really believe the crap youre spewing? Or are you just really trying to troll?

I took your tamers Loot u got pissed logged on your alchy charcter and u died, your alchy character didn't have anything worth taking. Also it was on the same floor lol, your trying to say it just so happens we go in the sparkle gate, noone is there and all of a sudden a red tamer shows up at that exact time and starts attacking me at the sametime you are? Also there are liches on the same floor where i died at also on the next floor along with posion elments so not sure where you going with this that there is no liches on them floors. Also you said hes on the fourth floor farming , yet thats the 3rd floor and u said you had me half way dead on the 3rd floor yet I died on the 3rd floor? If the liches where you farm on the 3rd floor and the tamer was on the 4th floor then you would have never seen the tamer if we was on the 3rd floor the entire time where i died right and the tamer was on the 4th floor? K now keep you stories straight

Stides40oz

Knight
I took your tamers Loot u got pissed logged on your alchy charcter and u died, your alchy character didn't have anything worth taking. Also it was on the same floor lol, your trying to say it just so happens we go in the sparkle gate, noone is there and all of a sudden a red tamer shows up at that exact time and starts attacking me at the sametime you are? Also there are liches on the same floor where i died at also on the next floor along with posion elments so not sure where you going with this that there is no liches on them floors. Also you said hes on the fourth floor farming , yet thats the 3rd floor and u said you had me half way dead on the 3rd floor yet I died on the 3rd floor? If the liches where you farm on the 3rd floor and the tamer was on the 4th floor then you would have never seen the tamer if we was on the 3rd floor the entire time where i died right and the tamer was on the 4th floor? K now keep you stories straight

retard the sparkle from destard that you ran into to try to escape me 1v1 leads to the 4th floor of deciet. The tamer that wasnt doing anything except farming liches was on the 4th floor of deceit right where we came through the sparkle. You died on the 3rd floor because you ran from me 1v1 all the way from the end of the 4th floor to midway through the 3rd. Why am I explaining this to you? You were there. Stop trying to claim that the only reason you died is because some tamer who didnt even cast on you was randomly farming liches 20 screens away from where you died. Nobody believes you and you just keep making yourself look stupider.

Mara

Knight
Shard is a lesser place without him. Was a great dungeon pk. Least I thought so. Some of the things I seen him put up with from people, enough to turn anyone into the schizophrenic foaming at the mouth kind of cat I saw him be a few times.

retard the sparkle from destard that you ran into to try to escape me 1v1 leads to the 4th floor of deciet. The tamer that wasnt doing anything except farming liches was on the 4th floor of deceit right where we came through the sparkle. You died on the 3rd floor because you ran from me 1v1 all the way from the end of the 4th floor to midway through the 3rd. Why am I explaining this to you? You were there. Stop trying to claim that the only reason you died is because some tamer who didnt even cast on you was randomly farming liches 20 screens away from where you died. Nobody believes you and you just keep making yourself look stupider.

lol keep lieing man all you want anytime you wanna fight bring it in game.

i remeber whiteshedevil but not alot i remeber seeing him/her in dungeons but dont think i ever fought, was always on my tamer farming and recalled when i seen a red.

Dotix

Wanderer
Didnt I already ask you to fight me earlier in this thread and you ignored/dodged? Youre really making yourself look dumb and dumber

dumber comparative of dumb (Adjective)

Adjective:
  1. (of a person) Unable to speak, most typically because of congenital deafness.
  2. (of animals) Unable to speak as a natural state and thus regarded as helpless or deserving pity.

never dodged hit me up in game. Im done replying on these two threads wasteing my time replying to a guy who cares more about dieing in a game then anything else in this world.