UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Links Worth Sharing

MB

Knight
"It (EVE) is also the only game that actively allows thievery in the context of the game world."

Two Wolves

Knight

MB

Knight
Yeah, I saw that, but I chose to be selective like Slate to sensationalize the link. :)

They should charge him with assault and not theft.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
The guy with the long blonde hair and the ax was the Viking king in the movie the 13th warrior. which is awsome. I'll check this ironclad movie out. U guys should watch 13th warrior if u havnt. It's got Antonio banderas but its still real good.

better fight scenes then that but i dont wana ruin it =]

Pegasus321

Sorceror
astronomy picture of the day is like the best website to have as your home page. you always see sweet things with a little description of what it is for all the non physicists out there. scroll through the archive you wont be disapointed
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Todays (3/12/12) was a really good interactive thing about the size of the universe. zoom around (goes in and out) and click on stuff. pretty interesting.

april0395

Sorceror

YUS. I can now find cloud shapes while remaining holed away in my room!

Totally looks like a T-Rex! Or the Thundercats symbol.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
did you guys catch the moon last weekend? it was "unusually near the closest point in its orbit to Earth.". i was dumb and didnt get any pictures but i found some online

FullMoonriseArn600.jpg

supermoon_vegastar_960.jpg

Barnicoat

Knight