UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Links Worth Sharing

Phelon

Knight

MB

Knight
Probably B.S. since the guy would've been 9 or so in 1997-1998. But I like that the blogger calls it a sinister rpg.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/2012/07/what-possessed-james-holmes.html

UPDATE: This has come in to my combox. It is a pretty interesting comment about James Holmes from someone who was playing a sinister role play game online with him. I don’t know if it is authentic, but I re-post it here because if may reveal something very interesting about the whole situation–the relationship between bizarre role play games and a personality overcome by evil. Here’s the comment:

James Holmes who did the batman movie theatre killing use to play this mmorpg game with us called Ultima Online back in 1997 – 1998. He played on ATL shard and had some weirdo character named Joka. Everyone who played with him including me knew he was weird and had this killing attitude about him. That was a long time ago (and many computers ago) so I guess Origins would have to pull up the chat records on their old server database to see what all his “Joka” character said back then. Anyhow, he was always obsessed with The Joker and Joka stereotypes. You know like clown killing psychopathic garbage. Many of us played the game with him and have found memories. Anyhow, I figured it was worth mentioning because it is being decided whether he is mentally ill or not. There was another person who claimed to be Joka from the UK. But he was not from the UK – I read those articles too. It was James. Duh we had him in ICQ chat. Wow, I havent used ICQ chat in years either. I did not know him personally – just for like 10 months for gaming stuff. Never really personal just killing in game and talking about game stuff. His in game chat logs that Origin owned (no electronic arts) is another story. He has a bunch of weirdo stuff in their records. Makes me wonder if they still have it.

A) can't pull up chat logs of individual characters. Lol @ dumbassery

B) I doubt he played, very few of us were playing this crap when it came out...

C) probably some rudiepoo trying to seek their 0.3564123seconds of fame from this.