UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List of Interesting or Odd Players

YewGuards

Sorceror
What are some of the most interesting or odd players that you have encountered while playing UO? I'm talking about strange folks like Kevin the boy or roaming do gooders like Father Talvis who walked around preaching the bible. You get the point, let's get a lovely collection of personalities going.

Brief list of examples:

Kevin the boy, well he's just strange.

Father Talvis, tried to unsuccessfully convert Orcs into his religion.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
funny you bring up a preacer...

During my early Hybrid days, I once encountered Jesus, in his white robe, shepards crook, long hair and beard, peacefully walking down a random ass road. He spoke like the real Jesus

I didnt dare kill him. Pretty sure Id go to hell for that XD

Who the fuck am I kidding lol

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Black Lizard - probably the hardest player to kill between teleport spots, wands, knowledge of running routes, and healing/inscribe

White SheDevil - Dungeon PK with no magic resist

Yucko the Clown - Ran a very successful series of lotto vendors to gain his fortune

@Spriggan-hybrid - played an archer mage for some reason

tech.

Sorceror
funny you bring up a preacer...

During my early Hybrid days, I once encountered Jesus, in his white robe, shepards crook, long hair and beard, peacefully walking down a random ass road. He spoke like the real Jesus

I didnt dare kill him. Pretty sure Id go to hell for that XD

Who the fuck am I kidding lol

fucking slayed that assssssssss

tech.

Sorceror
bruh you did not play with me when I was younger lmao

who did we play with together back in my little boy days, I must know.

crikey

Sorceror
praxxus, dude never talked, always ran around with fs precasted...
Oh I got Praxxus to talk lol....I used to get that nerd all raged up XD

Someone who never talked regardless of my efforts.....
Paratwins son: Character name was just "i"
Would always sit at Del pond, completely naked with nothing but 20 bandages and a kryss, and always attacked me on sight like a rabid wolverineeven tho I always insta killed him in 2 hits. Would never speak.

Sometimes I wondered if it was really Paratwins pretending to be his son XD

tech.

Sorceror
1. I never raged in DMG cause we weren't fighting anybody worth raging over

2. you never played with ghost.

this video is the ONLY time you could have ever played with me when I was calling ebolt rails on eqms noobs.

p.s. marley would never play with you