UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List of Interesting or Odd Players

paratwins might be retarded irl

he gave his son retard aids from birth

1. I never raged in DMG cause we weren't fighting anybody worth raging over

2. you never played with ghost.

this video is the ONLY time you could have ever played with me when I was calling ebolt rails on eqms noobs.

p.s. marley would never play with you

Were you two in DMG?

But back on topic one of the no name randoms that really stuck in my memory was this guy who hung around Britain docks.

He stole boats, and was a fucking ninja wizard at it. He stealthed onto my boat and stole my key, and then parked a ghost on it so I couldn't dock it, or recall off the key.

So to combat his thievery I bought, I think, 100 dragon boats and began to place them to block him. It ended in an epic boat battle, with him casting blade spirits on a Nox/scribe/hide/stealth mage.

He got every boat I had.

Amerigo

Sorceror
Were you two in DMG?

But back on topic one of the no name randoms that really stuck in my memory was this guy who hung around Britain docks.

He stole boats, and was a fucking ninja wizard at it. He stealthed onto my boat and stole my key, and then parked a ghost on it so I couldn't dock it, or recall off the key.

So to combat his thievery I bought, I think, 100 dragon boats and began to place them to block him. It ended in an epic boat battle, with him casting blade spirits on a Nox/scribe/hide/stealth mage.

He got every boat I had.

Guy's name was Yoar? I remember him. He used an exploit to get on boats. I had a video of it at one point.

Tobias

Sorceror
I think some of the more weird people I've encountered is:

Reflex from >!< (a scrub guild back in the days of good old pvp)
and the kids from Intrusion, fucking dick's all over the place.

Guy's name was Yoar? I remember him. He used an exploit to get on boats. I had a video of it at one point.
I believe that was actually his name.
He also showed me his trick, he would just log off with camping on a boat when he saw someone coming in. When they placed a boat he would log back on and the x y cord would allow him to log in, on your boat.

He was a pretty cool dude. And a major influence to why I only play stealther characters now.

He would still kick my ass if it came to boats, but I've spent years perfecting my stealthing techniques.

wkstrm

Lord
He also showed me his trick, he would just log off with camping on a boat when he saw someone coming in. When they placed a boat he would log back on and the x y cord would allow him to log in, on your boat.

He was a pretty cool dude. And a major influence to why I only play stealther characters now.

He would still kick my ass if it came to boats, but I've spent years perfecting my stealthing techniques.
Stealth was the shit. I have picked up so many great items from people doing "safe trades" in their houses by just dropping items on the floor. :D

YewGuards

Sorceror

Oh wow, clever tactic. I loved playing an orcish stealther in Shame.

Great memories ...

pete liv

Sorceror
Stealth was the shit. I have picked up so many great items from people doing "safe trades" in their houses by just dropping items on the floor. :D
i feel ya man, used to hang out at poker boat and just scavenge people giving their friends checks stealthed. good times

pete liv

Sorceror
Or did you mean you did those tricks as well?
i wasnt yoar
but the exploits werent only known to him. and never forget, you cant dry dock a boat without one of the keys.
murdering got me most of them, but getting into the boat to loot was a separate trick in itself.