UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong & Nelson VS Mickey & Neon

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
dude a handful of duels out of like 50-60?

Congrats on being able to get a few lucky stuns dude.

your w-l ratio is no where near mine.

If we dueled 50x you probably won like 7-8 max.

Pay your debts faggot

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
pay up your 10 m and I bet u get duels outta him so you can so us all that u had an off night. if u don't pay up I don't blame anyone for not wanting to play with you...lol

He is trying to tell everybody that someone was on my char so he doesn't have to pay and eat crow.

He spent 2 months telling everybody that I got lucky and he could beat me.

So of course he gets his ass handed to him again and he doesn't want to except the fact that I am better so he makes some absurd excuse up.

scorxx

Sorceror
2v2 in pits should be the same in the field...but without wands and running away.. it's to win not play tag...

That logic is retarded.. 1. You punch the noxer, there is like zero % chance of the person you're dumping on dying now.. might as well just magic arrow spam.. 2. You punch a Ebolt, considering you petal in 2v2s there is like a 1-100 chance of getting enough damage to kill the person you're dumping on. So hey guys lets go stand in the pits and waste regs and pots watching each other never die cuz we are faggots.

scorxx

Sorceror
That logic is retarded.. 1. You punch the noxer, there is like zero % chance of the person you're dumping on dying now.. might as well just magic arrow spam.. 2. You punch a Ebolt, considering you petal in 2v2s there is like a 1-100 chance of getting enough damage to kill the person you're dumping on. So hey guys lets go stand in the pits and waste regs and pots watching each other never die cuz we are faggots.

Hell when doing 2v2s was actually popular, even using lightnings was frowned upon..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
it's funny you make fun of wow when im not even subbed and you still play uo 5+ hours a day.

its 2015, find a new game.

choo choo!

I'd say maybe an hour at max. If the game wasn't do dead I'd probably put in more time.

BTW hasn't wow been out for over 10 years now?

I play guild wars 2 and rust both fairly new games :)

I'd say maybe an hour at max. If the game wasn't do dead I'd probably put in more time.

BTW hasn't wow been out for over 10 years now?

I play guild wars 2 and rust both fairly new games :)
guarantee you play more than 1 hour at max

wow is younger than ultima, and has 5m+ subs.

guild wars 2 is a joke and the new rust is terrible. Vanilla rust was bomb, and it looks like you've missed out (again) on a game's hayday.

choo choo!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Okay first of all it wasn't called "vanilla" It was called Legacy.

The new rust is 10x better then Legacy and you're probably literally the only person who thinks other wise.

I have played rust pretty much since it was available on steam.

Btw I have been playing ultima since 97 and even though I took a long break to finish school I don't believe I missed any sort of hayday lol.

Go back to questing and drinking mountain dew little boy.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I will say though,

it took me a long time to adjust to the newer version because I loved Legacy so much and I am the type of person who hates major changes in a games.

But after playing it for a while and going back to a legacy server.. It's no comparison...

New Rust rekts legacy.

The new rust is 10x better then Legacy and you're probably literally the only person who thinks other wise.
lol go to their forums page, like 10 threads/page are "this game sucks now", and the last time i played on rust < 15000 people were on it, and that was a peak time.

and the only reason legacy isn't played more than experimental is because nobody wants to put up with all of the cheaters, which surprises me because i'd assume you'd fit right in with all the cheaters you've played with on this old ass game.

choo choo!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And because the legacy servers were taken down months ago? It's not even experimental anymore. That's just the game lol.

I love when you call me a cheater. It's a compliment that you think I'm so good that I must be on a cheat client.

Versace16

Traveler
you all suck especially mickey and neon i'll 1v1 2v2 3v3 any of you i'll even fight you on Rust, wow, csgo, guild wars 2 whatever game u play i can guarantee i will own u all cause ur fags