UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong & Nelson VS Mickey & Neon

even if you don't use it for the function, it's a giant "TARGET IS HERE" flashing on your screen.

Which, from these pictures, you still can't seem to heal correctly.

Keep gazing off into the distance, mickey!

choo choo

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
even if you don't use it for the function, it's a giant "TARGET IS HERE" flashing on your screen.

Which, from these pictures, you still can't seem to heal correctly.

Keep gazing off into the distance, mickey!

choo choo

Are you fucking retarded?

THE GIANT WALL OF FLAME ALSO SAYS TARGET IS HERE.

holy fuck you're a moron

but it's still an extra display showing who the target is on. Makes it even easier to have "awareness".

you still suck with it, but yea

choo choo!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
but it's still an extra display showing who the target is on. Makes it even easier to have "awareness".

you still suck with it, but yea

choo choo!

Actually going off of your logic that would only make sense if the meter bar came up before the actual animation of the flame strike.

i.e. you're a fucking moron

you still suck with it said:

Maybe shini should make you an ebolt meter bar?

Na, let's be real not even an auto heal script could help you...

Actually going off of your logic that would only make sense if the meter bar came up before the actual animation of the flame strike.
I'd almost bet the entire bar gets displayed before the flamestrike animation even hits the knee cap of a player.

record it and prove me wrong

choo choo!