UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Mr.Mischief.

Ran with most of the Minax guys most of the time, unless I was on an alt fucking around in CoM.

Also spent exorbitant amounts of time at the J'helom farms with the guys out there. Doubt many remember me, it's been years since I logged on even at UOG, much less had anything to do with OSI servers.

Mr.Mischief;1933502 said:
Mr.Mischief.

Ran with most of the Minax guys most of the time, unless I was on an alt fucking around in CoM.

Also spent exorbitant amounts of time at the J'helom farms with the guys out there. Doubt many remember me, it's been years since I logged on even at UOG, much less had anything to do with OSI servers.

thanks for stopping by.

i was Triple h-lot im not the brit gy triple h (never new the name was made when i joined uo) lol alot of people got my confused with him a shit loadddaaa time, im finally comming back from like a 4 year break hahah i usta roll with lot,wanker,icerocker,pvpprodigy,butterfingers,method man all the old school cat's holla atcha boy

superdude

Wanderer

Grif-lot.pc on the shards, noticed some familiar faces posting. Whether we were friends or not its nice to see regardless. Syntax for sure, good to see you are still kicking been quite the while there. For any of you who I ran with regularly or only on a couple occasions shoot me a pm, always nice to reminisce those great tc days.

NicolBolas

Wanderer

KoNNaN;1804795 said:
was it test center that every now and then they would put reg stones, you could set skills and there were castles and everyone pick teams, or am I thinking of another test shard they did. woahrunonsentencetimeforbed

that was abyss test and that shit was da fuckin bomb...capture the flag free for all across the world

Mr.Mischief;1933502 said:
Mr.Mischief.

holla
Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;1934455 said:
i was Triple h-lot im not the brit gy triple h (never new the name was made when i joined uo) lol alot of people got my confused with him a shit loadddaaa time, im finally comming back from like a 4 year break hahah i usta roll with lot,wanker,icerocker,pvpprodigy,butterfingers,method man all the old school cat's holla atcha boy
good times.

Brookly

Sorceror

My characters were brookly.lot and uor.pvp.irl.

Pvp/factioned with the REAL -lot guild; EvilOrion and Zion were the main ones. butterfinger.lot (esk-porodigy) was the other.

Triple H you were in the guild for like a day. Stop quoting the guild.

Boxman

Page

Brookly, I was trying to remember that name for the longest time..

evil orion, all lowercase.. god those were good times.

I ran in -lot with a name I can't even remember. Good fucking times though.

OSI TC was the shiznit.... once it was "stable" and went from months and months without a wipe... I was Notorious Big was in TB .... mainly would just solo... if I wasnt soloing I would run with artfuldodger or pkfactionbarbie..... I remember fighting tons of people on this thread..... good times..... I still got a set of macros.txt for my tc accounts.... where all my macros were tweaked out with ; "wisper" to set skills..... was like being 30x gm ..... once everything changed and artifacts came out and fast cast and recovery n shit.... i didnt play must after then....kinda got lame imo.... but good shit while it lasted..... now we got uog [e Yea!

Brookly

Sorceror

Boxman;1934873 said:
Brookly, I was trying to remember that name for the longest time..

evil orion, all lowercase.. god those were good times.

I ran in -lot with a name I can't even remember. Good fucking times though.

Majority of the time or everytime there was a new TC, it was just usually me, evilorion and butterfinger. Zion was during the beginning but he slowely began to stop playing and that was when EO allowed people in. Those were the good times that's for sure.

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;1934906 said:
shit it was mor then a day, lolol but other than that man, havent seen ya in a long ass time

Yea, it has been awhile.

Point.n.Click-;1934942 said:
OSI TC was the shiznit.... once it was "stable" and went from months and months without a wipe... I was Notorious Big was in TB .... mainly would just solo... if I wasnt soloing I would run with artfuldodger or pkfactionbarbie..... I remember fighting tons of people on this thread..... good times..... I still got a set of macros.txt for my tc accounts.... where all my macros were tweaked out with ; "wisper" to set skills..... was like being 30x gm ..... once everything changed and artifacts came out and fast cast and recovery n shit.... i didnt play must after then....kinda got lame imo.... but good shit while it lasted..... now we got uog [e Yea!

I remember you. I remember one TC where AoS was still in beta testing and you and I would make bronze runic double axes and use double strike. We were in TB on there as well. Pk Action Barbie was with us as well to. Now that was fun. Was like, one hit, double strike and dead.

Artfuldodger had the GM's dick in his back pocket, he was item based, not skill based. I would fight him 1v1 with just 2/4 jewlery and would beat him every time.

Brookly

Sorceror

I've been playing. Not as of lately, I have been sucked into traveling for work the past month.

Brookly;1934973 said:
I remember you. I remember one TC where AoS was still in beta testing and you and I would make bronze runic double axes and use double strike. We were in TB on there as well. Pk Action Barbie was with us as well to. Now that was fun. Was like, one hit, double strike and dead.

Artfuldodger had the GM's dick in his back pocket, he was item based, not skill based. I would fight him 1v1 with just 2/4 jewlery and would beat him every time.

Yeah .... Art always had the hookup on some good shit from GMs.... I remember some GM made me and him a god ring that was 100% LRC and LMC with like 6/6 fast cast/recover, like 60 each ar and 300+ stats.... it was retarded.... thats when UO started getting even more item based....

I did play for maybe 3 months with AoS and I remember always rocking dbl axes with the DS...... what was your name on there?

*.... anyone remember some GMs names? I was cool with a couple of them but I just cant remember a single staffs name....