UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for pvp guild

Rmac

Sorceror
Re: Looking for pvp guild

jeff u must of been seeing stars cuz i was there ur dumb lol

wow so everyone finaly found which sub section the admins dont read 15 pages of crying and talking shit and still no lich room lol well atleast reefer got banned

Bile

Knight

I'm back guys, I've just finished combing my hair and I'm proceeding to put it into a ponytail.

dsavant

Sorceror

Bile;634046 said:
I'm back guys, I've just finished combing my hair and I'm proceeding to put it into a ponytail.

the new topic for this thread is: Twitter

Blue Dragon;633528 said:
Well, lol i suppose my 2 cents should be entered!

I stood up for kevin as i recall, and then i was told to shut the fuk up, i then said excuse me? which was then followed by a comment similar to you want to do this. I then took my bag off faster then an average person would, thinking of my awesome maneuver i was about to pull... Which of course is to hurtle an object at a point where it distracts the target, while at the same time having an object going underneath unseen to destroy the target. A perfect strategy!

and how could u forget rmac being there!

lol hey fenske do you dirty canucks drink out of milkbags?

lol +1 to the reasons why usa > canada

lol
hahahaha

that really made my day, well off to work then school bai! <3

ps try this stupid game i found on these forums

its hard

http://megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/

3839.46 m took acouple tries then i got it.. BEAT THAT FENSKE or RMAC <-- scrub

all hail jeff

teach me pvp plz

Bile

Knight

Hey, it's me Bile. I decided to drop in to say hello and farewell to you all, I'm off on a personal endeavor of mine to meet a woman of a distinct disfigurement, which will hopefully induce her into liking me and my barbarian-like filangies. I'm not fully sure when I'll be back, but hopefully it isn't anytime soon.

Sincerely,

Bile

dsavant

Sorceror

Raezion-;634337 said:
lol hey fenske do you dirty canucks drink out of milkbags?

lol +1 to the reasons why usa > canada
Milkbags preserve milk longer than our retarded cartons/plastic fail jugs...true story