UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for pvp guild

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: Looking for pvp guild

a-e-i-Own-you;633122 said:
-I tell Fenske to shut the fuck up because he was being a prick
-Fenske proceeds to start swinging his backpack at me and then starts throwing punches, I follow suit.
-The fight lasts 10 seconds and ends with a gas station attendant threatening to phone the cops
-No one is on the ground, we all head to McDonald's for Big Mac meals

Classic american nerds. Makes me remember the famous quote: "a barking dog never bites"

Xeneize;633590 said:
Classic american nerds. Makes me remember the famous quote: "a barking dog never bites"

Not american, but thanks for branding us. I'll make sure to refer to you as a Peruvian nerd next time Tony.

umagon

Sorceror

Well IRL Tony dont work is a piece of shit what live maintained by his dad. Is soooooo retarded. Trabaja Mantenido !!!

LOL dude, you didn't throw your bag in the air, you started hitting me with it

It was me, you, kevin and jesse richmond lol. We met Rmac at McDonald's

Reefer!;633420 said:
Dude are you serious? I would never be your bitch rofl, You care way to far for this game lol... And in real life you drink out of fucking MilkBags... Next time you watch the lions at the stadium Let me know.. I can be their in 30 Mins, and we will see if you will make me your bitch. Sounds like a good idea.

Fenske told me the same exact fucking story, So how about you talk to your fucking guildie and clear it up, You fucking punk.

You can travel from Midwest America (or wherever the fuck your trailer park is located) to BC Place in 30 minutes?

Once again; you're fucking brain dead.

...and, caring too much about this game? Are you too obnoxious and/or unintelligent to realize you just added one of the funniest rage threads to the Lich Lord room in a long time?

Thanks for being so lame

Xeneize;633590 said:

Says the guy using the new " Demise word of the day" made popular by Americans

So many pathetic fucking people in this community...

Eskeshehir;633607 said:

I don't think he knows what susceptible means.

Probably translated something and that's what it came up with.

Rmac, Esk, Myself, Jeff & Fenske, are Canadian btw Xen, not American.

ParagonDancer;633646 said:

That's what i thought, but to be polite, i thought i'd ask. His vague attempt at masking his lack of vocabulary was kinda funny though. Very Jumos in a way.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Susceptible because i make a funny joke and you all start barcking... if you are not suceptible at my comment, maybe u guys will not even care to answer :)

Lucifall

Knight

ParagonDancer;633646 said:

Technically speaking, you guys ARE american. So am I. So is Xeneize. America Latina, baby.

Conan22

Page

Lucifall;633785 said:
Technically speaking, you guys ARE american. So am I. So is Xeneize. America Latina, baby.

HELL YEAH!!! I'm american too, latin american. ^_^V

Best post on this thread.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

holy shit this thread is still open

btw sauce prolly won that fight he can spam mini heal irl just putting it out there

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;633785 said:

and lucifall is a Latin American Idol :p