UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for pvp guild

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: Looking for pvp guild

darthjesus;633079 said:
i dont know if i should tell you to get off ducks dick or your brothers? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Learn pvp, Peace, Bed got work in tha morning GOOD NIGHTS UO

Bile

Knight

Nothing like a candle-lit dinner at your computer with a nice savory bowl of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.

Reefer!;632760 said:
Most of it happens to be true, You care way to far about this game... I just heard the story from 2 different people and they both say the same... You wanna hear the truth? or will it just be retarded to you.

Jeff, Fenske and Rmac Were walking to mc dondalds to get some food. Jeff trys to be a bully to some other kid their with. Fenske tell's jeff to stfu, Jeff said You stfu scrub, Fenske Punches jeff in the face and he clearly fell down with one punch.

Now all the details might not be there, but id say it's 90% correct.

->They both told me it, So stop getting so upset you fucking Nerd.<-

LOL

okay well to start, your first mistake was believing something Rmac told you. You really are fucking brain dead aren't you? That story isn't 90% true, it's 90% fabrication

The real story as true and unbiased as possible goes as following:
-Grade 9, walking to McDonald's, passing through the gas station on the way
-Rmac was not even present
-I tell Fenske to shut the fuck up because he was being a prick
-Fenske proceeds to start swinging his backpack at me and then starts throwing punches, I follow suit.
-The fight lasts 10 seconds and ends with a gas station attendant threatening to phone the cops
-No one is on the ground, we all head to McDonald's for Big Mac meals

Reefer.. does being astoundingly unintelligent not bother you? I make you my bitch in game, and the same would happen outside of it too :(

The Instigator

Sorceror

Wie Yu So Bad;632616 said:
Damn she got hit by one of those acorns from Willlow.

nah, that's when willow and the gang stormed bavmorda's castle and fuckin raziel had to use the wand and shit to turn them back.

The Instigator

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;633122 said:
LOL

okay well to start, your first mistake was believing something Rmac told you. You really are fucking brain dead aren't you? That story isn't 90% true, it's 90% fabrication

-Fenske proceeds to start swinging his backpack at me and then starts throwing punches, I follow suit.
-The fight lasts 10 seconds and ends with a gas station attendant threatening to phone the cops

Reefer.. does being astoundingly unintelligent not bother you? I make you my bitch in game, and the same would happen outside of it too :(

the best part is when fenske threw his KNAPSACK in the air... <3 that story!

Bile

Knight

okay well to start,

Caring far too much.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

bleh i find it funny when people talk about old days like they know something lol

Btw bush ask goose LC Fudd buttercup kamikaze etc about me im GUESSING ur brother is evidence who nobody from cats even knows and ive asked goose n them and nobody knows him bleh oh well back to the golf course ill be back on later to see urs n evidences caring to much about uo rage posts

(btw LC says hi bush said to hit him up on icq sometime)

Reefer!

Wanderer

LOL

Dude are you serious? I would never be your bitch rofl, You care way to far for this game lol... And in real life you drink out of fucking MilkBags... Next time you watch the lions at the stadium Let me know.. I can be their in 30 Mins, and we will see if you will make me your bitch. Sounds like a good idea.

Fenske told me the same exact fucking story, So how about you talk to your fucking guildie and clear it up, You fucking punk.

Reefer!;633420 said:
And in real life you drink out of fucking MilkBags...

I would like to apologize on behalf of Jeff for purchasing milk the way it has been packaged for him. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jeff, make sure to drive across the border to Washington next time you need to buy milk.

Reefer!

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;633430 said:
I would like to apologize on behalf of Jeff for purchasing milk the way it has been packaged for him. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jeff, make sure to drive across the border to Washington next time you need to buy milk.

Drinking out of Milkbags is the most Pathetic thing you can do in Life.

Peen8902000;633245 said:
bleh i find it funny when people talk about old days like they know something lol

Btw bush ask goose LC Fudd buttercup kamikaze etc about me im GUESSING ur brother is evidence who nobody from cats even knows and ive asked goose n them and nobody knows him bleh oh well back to the golf course ill be back on later to see urs n evidences caring to much about uo rage posts

(btw LC says hi bush said to hit him up on icq sometime)

evidence was slithering up a fallopian tube like a spawning salmon during "the old days"

Blue Dragon

Sorceror

Well, lol i suppose my 2 cents should be entered!

I stood up for kevin as i recall, and then i was told to shut the fuk up, i then said excuse me? which was then followed by a comment similar to you want to do this. I then took my bag off faster then an average person would, thinking of my awesome maneuver i was about to pull... Which of course is to hurtle an object at a point where it distracts the target, while at the same time having an object going underneath unseen to destroy the target. A perfect strategy!

and how could u forget rmac being there!

Rmac

Sorceror

LOL

wow dude first of all I was oviously there Im the reason ur scrub ass was going to mcdonalds lol. secondly his quote is 50 percent less fabricated then your pathetic excuse. and fenske wasn't being a prick you were picking on kevin who is defenceless so fenske told YOU to shut the fuck up and u called him a scrub or some shit and he snapped threw his bag up in the air and hit u in the face and then the lady came out freakin out that you were about to get your head split on her gas bar so she said she was callin the cops and we went to mcdonalds where the 4 of sat down and talked about uo while we ate lunch noob lol.