UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for some Lake Superior old timers--

Decreamos

Sorceror
Looking for some Lake Superior old timers--

I know they used to, and dont know if they still do...but anyone know if Grande Maestro or Stryker (both of LS and of the guild EVL) are playing here anymore? Id enjoy getting in contact with ANY LS old timer :D

Re: Looking for some Lake Superior old timers--

I played LS for about 2 years though my main/home shard was Atlantic. Only char I used was Father Ganja.

I think the years were like 99-01, not real sure, it was during the time I experimented with the dope. Didn't inhale though.

PtO_Punx

Sorceror

I played LS from '98-'03. I quit for a year, then I heard about Hybrid, and I've been off and on since then.

My main chars were PtO Punx, PtO Pwns, Santa Claus * GM Mule *, and Atticus.

Every Christmas I'd buy around 3 or 4 pack horses, load them up with colorful bags each filled with armor, weps, a few semi rares, etc. I had 2 newbies dressed as elves gather people from the bank, and I gave the gifts in Lord British's Castle on my Santa char.

Do you remember that? I did it for 3 X-mas', '99-'01.

amish_ned

Sorceror

I was LS since beta, played Loki (disarm theif) Gash (Lumberjack) a couple others i forget. I remember Santa Giving out gifts... Do you remember the big red cluster e made out of Sonoma i think, when we was all boycotting the lag, and all dressed in red and went to sonoma and got jailed, and sqelched. Good times. I used to recall in on top of W Brit Bank on my red and call guards on myself and everyone else would too, and there would be like 3000 guards walking around the bank saying stuff like "You have been dealt with swine" and "Die Murderer" LOL!!

I would have to say that the most fun I had was running through the harpie cave, with my red polymorphed as a chicken and kill all the newbs and loot them. Then go back later on my dexxer and listen to them all talking about how a killer chicken came outta no where and killed them all. Then stir them up and blame it on a gm... fun fun fun

PtO_Punx

Sorceror

Your Loki! I remember seeing him run around jackin peoples stuff. Thats great man that your here on hybrid. Got a thief here?

Mines Yucko the Clown and Doink the Clown

XD

Decreamos

Sorceror

I remember Loki! My thief's name was Snake Eyes. Man it was fun disarming a vanq and then jacking it out of their pack. Loki, if Im not mistaken, werent we in the same thieves guild at yew gate? The name just seems so familiar. 2001 was a bit early in my career so there's a good chance I wouldnt have ever seen you handing out goodies. I got the game for Christmas in 2000.

Symptom

Wanderer

I played LS. My charectors were Symptom, Dade, and Bud Wizer.

Sultani19

Wanderer

Played LS from like 98 - 00. Quit when all this retarded UO:R garbage went in..

Though now, I figured I'd see if I can learn this style.. Since no one seems to want to play on divinity, which is absolutely shocking.

Character was Sultani.

Rolled with Vecna, Wyndolyn, was in KDoLS for awhile with Diamond Dog, Account Blocked, etc.

This is my 2nd day on this shard.

Decreamos

Sorceror

I guess it would help if i listed all my names (that I remember)

Lake Superior:
Decreamos II
WIz
Soundblaster
Gideon of Ophrah
Snake Eyes
Green Booger
Scorn

I often ran with:
Grande maestro
Zhao Yun
Bilbo (the macer)
AncientBelgarath
GandalftheWhite
Jake
Raistlin
Poopy Diapers (i hear he plays here or did?)

War2.0

Sorceror

I played from 99-03 OSI and free shards since.

Mains were Beowulf, Orlandu Cid, and Melichoir.

Early Grace

Wanderer

Sultani19;1756771 said:
Played LS from like 98 - 00. Quit when all this retarded UO:R garbage went in..

Though now, I figured I'd see if I can learn this style.. Since no one seems to want to play on divinity, which is absolutely shocking.

Character was Sultani.

Rolled with Vecna, Wyndolyn, was in KDoLS for awhile with Diamond Dog, Account Blocked, etc.

This is my 2nd day on this shard.

Diamond Dog plays in EQ/MS

amish_ned

Sorceror

PtO_Punx;1756689 said:
Your Loki! I remember seeing him run around jackin peoples stuff. Thats great man that your here on hybrid. Got a thief here?

Mines Yucko the Clown and Doink the Clown

XD

Yes, i was the Loki at Yew gate (TOY theives of yew) i went almost 2 years with out dying. I was a damn good theif. I have a couple theives here (name with-held for obvious reasons).

hella

Sorceror

Decreamos;1756609 said:
I know they used to, and dont know if they still do...but anyone know if Grande Maestro or Stryker (both of LS and of the guild EVL) are playing here anymore? Id enjoy getting in contact with ANY LS old timer :D

i played long long time in the ls shard .i was in strykers guild cant rember the name but the guildhouse had a cool circle infront were we would pvp .my char was tour de force .swordaman .i only had one guy cause skills was hard back then .my neighbor was suzie red rum .killed almost everyone on the shard lol . im now in the doc guild as walter .

Sultani19

Wanderer

Susie Redrum was Drake Casanova. Guardians Chosen / KDoLS guy. I pked with them. I have some old screenies somewhere of some of the pk runs including one from hallwoeen 99

Maurizio66

Wanderer

Whats up everyone... I was..

OUTKAST
M I S T I C A L
Moe
Maurizio
Samantha
Lady Passion
Sebastiano
Sir Dime long ago but that account was hacked

I dont remember what year it was but I started the guild 3*6 Mafia we had guild house at yew gate.

Ahhhh the fun times, good to see some familiar names though Loki!!! thanks for stealing my Vanq battle axe.. LOL

amish_ned

Sorceror

Maurizio66;1757863 said:

OUTKAST
M I S T I C A L
Moe
Maurizio
Samantha
Lady Passion
Sebastiano

I dont remember what year it was but I started the guild 3*6 Mafia we had guild house at yew gate.

Ahhhh the fun times, good to see some familiar names though Loki!!! thanks for stealing my Vanq battle axe.. LOL

lol, was nothing personal, I stole everyones, everything.

Decreamos

Sorceror

Maurizio66;1757863 said:

OUTKAST
M I S T I C A L
Moe
Maurizio
Samantha
Lady Passion
Sebastiano

Outkast!! I was in 3*6 Mafia with you when I was WIz. I remember in vent your big saying was "Dont......DONT......DO NOT patrionize me!" Remember me? Grande Maestro was my dad and i think you also knew Jacob (aka Bilbo, GandalftheWhite). We need to hook it up in game man!

Maurizio66

Wanderer

Sent you a message man, yeah i remember you.. Some fun times in that guild.