UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for some Lake Superior old timers--

fearbagr

Wanderer
Re: Looking for some Lake Superior old timers--

Alkon
Altaron

I think I remember Snake eyes, did we play with Bad Moon and... crap, bad with names, Belgarion? We were in Annihalus?

PacerCraig21;1805913 said:
Just wandering if anyof yall ran around old player ran town called Destiny my chr names were

Marina
Crater
Pacer Craig
Blade
Handyman
Krynn
And my thief Mandrake =]

Awesome... Crater. It's Dr Darth/Darth Shadow/Namrevlis. I was wondering if any old Destiny folk would end up playing here.

Lex the Imp

Sorceror

I am Lex the Imp and also played a short while as "Geneva Steel" after Column raised some cash to purchase that account for myself after I was hacked.

Looking to waste a couple of hours here and there again on here possibly.

amish_ned

Sorceror

Lex the Imp;1859783 said:
I am Lex the Imp and also played a short while as "Geneva Steel" after Column raised some cash to purchase that account for myself after I was hacked.

Looking to waste a couple of hours here and there again on here possibly.

Column was cool, good red, one of my favorite names.

I wish some of the old reds like Paul, DamageInc, Column would show up here. Those guys were pk GODS. I remember DamageInc. soloing in Bucs one night and killing like 8 blues that were all on his ass, and not even getting half healthed. I used to run with him a lil, and i was just amazed most of the time.

chelon

Sorceror

Chop Suey;1806066 said:
my char names were Anthony and Minion. I was in -I-. Ran with Morto, Bone and Eyedea.
i think i rembmer you. are your char dress orange live close to trinny gate with your brother fence/mage. Anyway i am oni of LM. raiding evl half island is the good old days.....

fuuwahoop

Wanderer

i had a red named 'fuuwahoop'.. i played for a while after pub 16 till shortly after AOS

I ran with NBK and we heald it down hard as shit at yew gate and as many spawns as we could get too

I remember jack daniels, he was a good guy

if i can get ahold of my usernames and passwords for hybrid ill be back in action here pretty soon haha

Hollywood

Sorceror

umm Column commited suicide way back in the day. He is one of the more memorable pks ok the old L.S days. I think it was Darius II that had to go and identify his body... :*(

Hollywood;1873640 said:
umm Column commited suicide way back in the day. He is one of the more memorable pks ok the old L.S days. I think it was Darius II that had to go and identify his body... :*(
Are you serious?

Thats crazy, whats the story? I can remember when he ran Red and would post screenies of all the shit they got into.

Lex the Imp

Sorceror

Column/Seven allegedly committed suicide. His brother also played the game, Asmodean. He ran OI with myself. Darius never had to identify any body nor knew Column; that was just Darius being... Darius.

The Red forums were then shifted to Bad Ad's forums, then to Chuea's, then to a make-shift Chuea and now exist here with some of the old LS PvPers still hanging around:
Lake Superians • Index page

Hollywood

Sorceror

Lex the Imp;1875079 said:
Column/Seven allegedly committed suicide. His brother also played the game, Asmodean. He ran OI with myself. Darius never had to identify any body nor knew Column; that was just Darius being... Darius.

The Red forums were then shifted to Bad Ad's forums, then to Chuea's, then to a make-shift Chuea and now exist here with some of the old LS PvPers still hanging around:
Lake Superians • Index page

ahh thats right thanks for correcting that, i had to remind myself that Darius was a fuckin tool back in the day. spent most of his time pretending he was an old schooler, when he was no one really notable.

Lex the Imp now thats a name i havnt heard in so many years :) love all the old school l.s names, makes me miss old days on osi.

Star02

Wanderer

LS was my main quit in 04.
Star disarm theif and i was in ToY with you to loki. Later on also played Fire in UOF was always fun and i just started back here making a theif to, WE should make a LS Theives guild.

Star02

Wanderer

and are you referring to the Darius II guy always thought was the greatest pvpr etc and oh his dad was rich so he was to is what he always said.

Hollywood

Sorceror

Star02;1876478 said:
and are you referring to the Darius II guy always thought was the greatest pvpr etc and oh his dad was rich so he was to is what he always said.

haha in a nutshell yah and i remember you fire, i was Yoda in IRS and *S*

Star02

Wanderer

I remember Yoda and IRS ya'll were our top competition as spawn guilds i think.

Hollywood

Sorceror

Star02;1877519 said:
I remember Yoda and IRS ya'll were our top competition as spawn guilds i think.

yep yep the fights were fuckin amazing.

Star02

Wanderer

Also think an IRS guy bought my account when i finally said osi is dump UOG rocks and ebayed it but ya they were, i preferred the spawn fights over harrowers as harrowers were just casting aoes.

Hollywood

Sorceror

Star02;1878481 said:
Also think an IRS guy bought my account when i finally said osi is dump UOG rocks and ebayed it but ya they were, i preferred the spawn fights over harrowers as harrowers were just casting aoes.

i actually really enjoyed all parts of the fights. If i found an AOS server with a player base i would go back to aos play style in a heart beat.