UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer
Re: Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

zapper042;682717 said:
Just because I'm tired of leading.... So recuirt me... U will get ton of advantage.... Included... Knowlage... Gold... Richiness...

Recuirt me so I can make u rich!!!!!!!!!! First come First Win.... So far all turn me down... Come on Get lucky it ur chance to win the Lottery!!!!!

So recuirt me... and Weath will come to u....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So splint your wealth you greedy ass...
Then ur one rich mofo on the shard..... SO recuirt me!!!! and get wealthy!!!!

Stop being greedy... Recurit me. and splint ur wealth...

Then y'all are good one rich mofo having 125 million in check in ur bank box on all 4 account where u have to force a Gm to make a box to hold ur check just because u ran out of room for ur million to store in ur bank box and ur house.....
Ooo mighty Zapper come to our guild to make us rich, teach us your wisdom !

btw how are we gonna get rich if we split our wealth with you :rolleyes:

just go solo the champs you dont need a guild your superior knowledge and experience wouldnt need a guild :p

Esqarrouth;682775 said:
Ooo mighty Zapper come to our guild to make us rich, teach us your wisdom !

btw how are we gonna get rich if we split our wealth with you :rolleyes:

just go solo the champs you dont need a guild your superior knowledge and experience wouldnt need a guild :p

LOL well I'll join only if u share ur wealth....

I'm againt greed...

So if you, are oppose to the 7 deadly sins... I'm with you all the way...

You said....... just go solo the champs you dont need a guild your superior knowledge and experience wouldnt need a guild :p

I already said it 10 time or more.... I'm tired of leading, and I want to retired... I want to join a guild that is desperate to get rich.... So if ur that one... Then it ur chance....

Greed is good. But a bad greed is bad....

There is two type of Greed.... Greed to make other better... Greed to make one only better...

But it is better to give then to keep for yourselves.... So be a giver....

I'll Join ya if your a giver....

MB

Knight

1kk a day is all you can muster? That's chump change.

MusclyBarbarian;682816 said:
1kk a day is all you can muster? That's chump change.

*Please Note* That is 1 million per member... Imaiging 100 member... that 100 member... and 100 million... a day...

And ur right it is Chump Change... That why I won't join your guild... Cause ur greedy... And I'm No fools...

That excacly why I quit ur guild... Ur stealing from everbody while u get all the good stuff....

That why I said I don't join greedy guild...

If u still want me in... U gotta stop ur greed... and start sharing by rolling all ur scrolls...

Pm. me if u want me in.... I'll gladly be ur meat shield, and ur Grunt only if you roll 50/50 and share your guild wealth...

I already offer 1 scrolls per spawn... I was being nice to you... To let u earn more then you bargain... But now since ur too damn greedy... I want 50/50 Now...

I want all to get scrolls evenly... I'm still avalible... If u decided to let me in let me in... Just Pm me...

I am a man of my word... I make best deal to the one with most faith... since ur faith is short... You lost your bargain... If u don't want me just don't post another message... If u want me just PM me... and forget the drama...

I need a guild... not a drama....

Lucifall;682845 said:
Is this guy serious?

yea I'm serious... I need a guild.. are u recuirting???

I focus on Guild... and Gold...

If u need money... I'm the one u need...

Are u recuirting?? If that a yes Pm me...

if that a No.. Don't post anymore pls... I post to be recuirt....

Seer

Wanderer

this guys need to see a psychologist asap.
/quit would help a lot thou.

MB

Knight

zapper042;682829 said:
*Please Note* That is 1 million per member... Imaiging 100 member... that 100 member... and 100 million... a day...

And ur right it is Chump Change... That why I won't join your guild... Cause ur greedy... And I'm No fools...

That excacly why I quit ur guild... Ur stealing from everbody while u get all the good stuff....

That why I said I don't join greedy guild...

If u still want me in... U gotta stop ur greed... and start sharing by rolling all ur scrolls...

Pm. me if u want me in.... I'll gladly be ur meat shield, and ur Grunt only if you roll 50/50 and share your guild wealth...

I already offer 1 scrolls per spawn... I was being nice to you... To let u earn more then you bargain... But now since ur too damn greedy... I want 50/50 Now...

I want all to get scrolls evenly... I'm still avalible... If u decided to let me in let me in... Just Pm me...

I am a man of my word... I make best deal to the one with most faith... since ur faith is short... You lost your bargain... If u don't want me just don't post another message... If u want me just PM me... and forget the drama...

I need a guild... not a drama....

I don't make anything off spawns, I don't roll on scrolls or pick up gold. My income stems from the 10% tithe all Hz members must give me based on their total income. Getting 200k everytime someone sells a BRSK or 2kk anytime someone gets a sash adds up fast.

Bile

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;682898 said:
My income stems from the 10% tithe all Hz members must give me based on their total income.

LOL

bacchus1234

Sorceror

MusclyBarbarian;682898 said:
I don't make anything off spawns, I don't roll on scrolls or pick up gold. My income stems from the 10% tithe all Hz members must give me based on their total income. Getting 200k everytime someone sells a BRSK or 2kk anytime someone gets a sash adds up fast.

My son asked me one time, "Why does God get 10% , yet waiters get 20%?"

GodZila

Sorceror

zapper042;682829 If u still want me in... U gotta stop ur greed... and start sharing by rolling all ur scrolls... I want all to get scrolls evenly... I'm still avalible... If u decided to let me in let me in... Just Pm me... I need a guild... not a drama..[/quote said:
WE DONT NEED YOU ZAPPER :mad:

you got a chance and wasted it,you wont get an other get over it

MB

Knight

Hey, magi, where's my 650k from your last talkeesh sold? Surely you didn't think I'd be daft enough to forget?

GodZila

Sorceror

MusclyBarbarian;682969 said:
Hey, magi, where's my 650k from your last talkeesh sold? Surely you didn't think I'd be daft enough to forget?

i put it on the side for your old days ;)

lyzzard

Wanderer

zapper042;682742 said:
I'm only intresting in retiring... so u want to debate just so I can retire... ok I'll gladly debate it better then leading...

Please, retire UO and go already

zapper042;682742 said:
Ok Mostly it Winter fault... Sundoom... Speaking of Winter... She dose not give any guild information about Wealth... Like I said I'll Join any Guild that splint there wealth... Winter kept everything for herself... I have no tollorat with greed.....

Like I said up ahead... I'll Join Guild that splint there wealth...

That why Winter screw it up... Cause she keep her wealth a secret... it not splinting... it stealing...

That why I gave Winter a hard time... I ask her 10 time, or more what the guild fund was... She kept saying it none of your bussiness...

So I push her and try to tell her it our bussiness... because we work for them... We work for them we donate it....

Sundoom U kick me... Because Winter kept our guild fund a secret... If that what it was... Even tho we had the right to know how much we made....

It Our Right... We work for them... And I only join Guild that splint our wealth... Not steal our wealth, and our hard work....

If u can some how talk to Winter to start sharing our Wealth.... Then maby none of this crap will happen... Since it our hard work, and our money... Then I would still be in ur guild....

What level of tard are you? Winter told you how much was in there, then you kept asking over and over and over and over, and again and again and again, even after being told that it was the same. BTW it never got over 230k, which is jack and hardly any of it came from you. You expected there to be millions the next day.

You harassed her, why would she want to even talk to you about anything? You made the game so much worse than unpleasant and couldn't keep your virtual mouth shut, that's why you were kicked. By the way, she shared how she made her millions (and she really could make a million a day) and those who wanted to have made gold as well.

D*A shares their wealth without a Guild house (which is only good for killing Phil in) and without any kind of donations.

Try to not blame your f*kups on other people. It will help you in the whole growing up process.

MB

Knight

Tollorat sounds like it would be a good UO creature. So he wanted D*A to compile everyone's money?

lyzzard

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;683080 said:
Tollorat sounds like it would be a good UO creature. So he wanted D*A to compile everyone's money?

Everyone donate all the money they made every day, and he wanted to be the one in charge of it. Imagine that :rolleyes:

GodZila

Sorceror

lyzzard;683084 said:
Everyone donate all the money they made every day, and he wanted to be the one in charge of it. Imagine that :rolleyes:

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.